Royal vendor won't power up

I have a royal rvrvv500 that lost power while I was clearing a jam in the coin chute. Didn't unplug anything and all wires look and feel in place. I believe it happened when I removed the coin mech to access the chute. I didn't not unplug it though. GFI Plug has an indicator light showing it is getting power. I reset it and all nothing. What else should I try? 

Check your fuse. It's behind a square black plastic cover usually located near the control board. If you're really lucky, you'll find it blown and a new spare one in there for you.

Not seeing anything near the board. There is a 3 amp fuse in the bottom of the door. It's under this black metal box. 

20170302_160855

Doesn't look to be blown though. 

20170302_160806

Check the contacts at the bottom of the cabinet.  I see those things come off when fooling around with crap too often. Unplug it first, then play with them. They are to the left of the condenser. 

10 minutes ago, AZVendor said:

The fuse filament looks misshapen in the center so it's probably bad.

I thought the same thing.

Hey AZ, any chance you'd have a product bin for a 157?

I'll look around.  Do you need the entire bin?  Are you replacing one of the rotating bins with a normal one, and finding that National no longer produces a new normal bin for that machine and stopped producing them years ago, the bastards.  They built the poorest bin design as an optional bin then don't continue to carry a replacement knowing that they will all fail. They are trying so hard to limit the number of available legacy parts that I'm surprised they have time to build new machines.  Last time I needed one I couldn't find one but I'll try again.

On 3/4/2017 at 9:26 AM, AZVendor said:

I'll look around.  Do you need the entire bin?  Are you replacing one of the rotating bins with a normal one, and finding that National no longer produces a new normal bin for that machine and stopped producing them years ago, the bastards.  They built the poorest bin design as an optional bin then don't continue to carry a replacement knowing that they will all fail. They are trying so hard to limit the number of available legacy parts that I'm surprised they have time to build new machines.  Last time I needed one I couldn't find one but I'll try again.

All I actually need is the side brackets that have the hole for the swing door rod. BTW, I have called, emailed and tried to pm you here to no avail. I thought I did something to tick you off!

Sorry to hijack the thread!

Archived