bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

moondog

Yesterday I attempted to replace a Coinco validator with an Mei 2512 gut found that the bezel didn't fit the Coinco opening.  Do I need a different bezel or a different face plate?

Not knowing what sort of machine you are refering to I would say you probably need a snack bezel.  Oftentimes older nationals and USI equipment has a very narrow opening that might require the snack bezel to fit properly.

1 hour ago, Technivend said:

That's pretty much defined by the machine. What's type of machine is it?

Sorry aout that topic - somethin went nutz and I couldn't chane it.  he machine is a GIII Royal 804 and I'm trying to replace the Coinco with an Mei but it's not fitting the current cutout.

2 hours ago, lacanteen said:

Or I could send it to him for free and make him donate $40 to TVF. That would be 2 times my cost.

Where can I get one?  Did a google search and got everything but (including local women looking for men - now that's a scary thought):rolleyes:  That's Okay, I just found one at Capital Vending so hopefully it's on it's way.  That part looks to be a full bezel as compared to just a bracket.

2 hours ago, moondog said:

Did a google search and got everything but (including local women looking for men - now that's a scary thought):rolleyes:  

Atleast it wasn't local men looking for MEN!!! ;D

1 hour ago, lacanteen said:

Mine's not good enough? :(

I'm sure that yours is perfectly fine but once the Cajun and Angry Chris got involved I figured it was easier to just buy one.  Thanks for the part number. 

Archived