Purchasing a Location with Machines - Question?

Good Afternoon,

I have an opportunity to purchase one or two established locations with machines.

Looks like the locations have both a snack machine and a soda machine.

They average about $40.00 per months (doesn’t seem to good)

The guy wants $750 to $3000 depending on the location. 

Here are the brands he owns:

Crane, Automatic Products, Dixie Narco Royal, USI 

I figure I can buy a quality used machine and always move it if the location doesn’t work out. 

What should I look for when I meet this guy in regards to the machines?

From what I have read Royal and Dixie Narco are good units (not sure about Crane and Automatic Products).

I am fairly mechanically inclined…..but I do not have any experience with soda / snack machines.

Thanks – any advice would be good

You could just send me the $5-7000 and I will send you $40 a month.

I will even send fake repair invoices for mech, val and board repairs that will wipe out any profits

I can also provide invoices for moving the equipment, and supplies.

We can do this until you are sick of vending or you want to expand your vending business then we can repeat the cycle.

Here is one high end piece of equipment

LACanteen you have a board for this one?

Image result for vending machine box

9 minutes ago, SCOTT1963 said:

You could just send me the $5-7000 and I will send you $40 a month.

I will even send fake repair invoices for mech, val and board repairs that will wipe out any profits

I can also provide invoices for moving the equipment, and supplies.

We can do this until you are sick of vending or you want to expand your vending business then we can repeat the cycle.

Here is one high end piece of equipment

LACanteen you have a board for this one?

Image result for vending machine box

Yep! Here's one:

2393comp-2x4-big.jpg

I never go to mentioning it from my phone, but the issue I had was that there was clearly a mentioning of 2 sets of machines (4 machines total) yet 5 brands were named.  I'm pretty sure that means the seller either has a bunch of accounts for sale and is only selling off his crappiest performers OR the seller is simply naming the brands to entice unknowing buyers.

18 hours ago, AngryChris said:

I never go to mentioning it from my phone, but the issue I had was that there was clearly a mentioning of 2 sets of machines (4 machines total) yet 5 brands were named.  I'm pretty sure that means the seller either has a bunch of accounts for sale and is only selling off his crappiest performers OR the seller is simply naming the brands to entice unknowing buyers.

This is what I am thinking -  when I asked the guy why he is selling the locations he indicated he was just trying to downsize. I figure if they are good accounts that are profitable he would not be selling.

Figure I can wait and buy a few good machines and just place them myself.

Thanks for the information...

TC

Archived