Got a thief in north central alabama

parrotthead

Went to rob some machines this morning and the shop owner said "your girl" came by and robbed it said she was going to bring some gumballs back. Then a lady just took my machine in a little ice cream shop :angry::angry::angry::angry:

pull all machines from entrances/exit to extent possible, preferably near employees. advise biz owners that you are only service people. do a police report, you will be surprised . I make a report for the loss (taxes) and ive had two sets returned/found...broken globes but I got them. also if you make a report, it tends to stop a trend, hopefully.  frequent service cycles keep you in biz owners mind....especially if you give them freebies! good luck!

12 hours ago, CashFlow said:

Is this common? Can't you just tell them you are the only owner. 

We tell them but they still walk out. It's not that common but very frustrating when it does happen

4 minutes ago, musser said:

You would be surprised at the number of locations where the thief is someone working there.

That's exactly what I was thinking when I went and there was no machine. I have a good eye at spotting something shady, and ever since I got the location the manager was iffy about it being there. Now it suddenly disappears. When I acted convinced it was stolen he randomly says "it's not in the back.".. I never asked him if it was in the heart back. NevermInd that though. I'll take my losses, lick my wounds, and walk. Not worth my time or energy to pursue.

I got money to make and smiles to bring.

Thanks! 

Courtesy Vending LLC

10 minutes ago, musser said:

You would be surprised at the number of locations where the thief is someone working there.

The machine where the lady said she was going to bring some gumballs back was a shop and the lock was opened with a screwdriver. Hum who has screwdrivers?

38 minutes ago, zjtaylor said:

I'd probably put it back if it was a good location. Might just be a one off thing. I give good locations 2 strikes for stupid stuff happening.

It was a new location, never been worked before

Archived