Outdoor Pepsi Hvv

putrevus

Hi All,

I have Pepsi hvv in a recycling facility where there is lot of dust and sand . For last two weeks there is no credit or cash transactions on it.

I went there today to check and it is not accepting either coins, cash or credit card payments.

Mars bill validator is flashing red twice and coin mech is not turning on.

USA tech reader accepts the card but does not charge or vend anything.

There is extreme amount of dust and sand in that facility.

I don't know what to do.

Thanks for your help in advance.

IMG_1199.JPGIMG_1200.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, putrevus said:

Hi All,

I have Pepsi hvv in a recycling facility where there is lot of dust and sand . For last two weeks there is no credit or cash transactions on it.

I went there today to check and it is not accepting either coins, cash or credit card payments.

Mars bill validator is flashing red twice and coin mech is not turning on.

USA tech reader accepts the card but does not charge or vend anything.

There is extreme amount of dust and sand in that facility.

I don't know what to do.

Thanks for your help in advance.

IMG_1199.JPGIMG_1200.JPG

First off, if this was my machine I would be on this issue a lot sooner then two weeks ( unless you are one of those franchises that starts with a c ;) ) two flashes means it's disabled from the machine. I would probably have Pepsi fix it if it's one of there machines as it sounds like. 

First off, if this was my machine I would be on this issue a lot sooner then two weeks ( unless you are one of those franchises that starts with a c [emoji6] ) two flashes means it's disabled from the machine. I would probably have Pepsi fix it if it's one of there machines as it sounds like. 

It is not Pepsi's machine, it is mine I was away that's why I didn't get a chance to go.

When we close the machine shouldn't the bill acceptor start working.

Thanks for your help,

I have a location like that, lots of dust is hard on the machines, you need to be cleaning and checking on every visit.  Check your door switch and operate it with the door open to see if the validator goes back into sales mode.  Pull the bill box off and the bottom slide out to check for dirt and debris.  Check all your connections and look for anything jamming the changer.  If you get the cash working and still can't process cards you may need to call USA Tech support while you are at the machine. 

First of all you need to replace that coin mech because it's not a good one for a dirty environment.  Use a 9302GX or MEI 6512 instead.  The coin mech may be what has disabled the validator if the tube sensors are filthy.  The card reader is outside and always exposed so you may need to remove it.

Archived