Phillip Vernon

vendingqueen

I used Phillip Vernon as my locator and I was very happy with the results.  He came in, did his locator thing, got my location promptly.  He was professional and cordial.  I was so impressed, I purchased another 25 machines.  Take my word for it--he'e well worth the money!!!!!

STOP the bashing!!@#$%^  Since when are we all perfect and can please each person we meet.   Play nice in the sand box!!!!!!!!!!

May your flowers grow from the fertilizer you give....have a good one

Well based on that glowing endorsement, I may want to get an order for at least 50 locations!  I will pay 100% upfront and don't worry about how long it takes since there is no ice or snow here!  You can get as many Jose Transmission Shops and Old Maid Hair Salons and Red Neck Dive Bars as you need to.  Don't worry about getting permission from the proper personnel, since I am sure they will understand when they come in and see that beautiful machine.  After all, everyone wants to help a charity since all that money goes to kids with cancer as you probably stated to them.  As far as guarantees go, no problem if there are none sice I am sure each location will be of the highest quality!  Although I would like a hurricane replacement guarantee for this time of year.  Thanks soooo much for that incredible review - it's just what I have been looking for.  I just need some overpriced Vendstars to go with those locations.  Do you know where I can get some for under $300 each?

Happy days are here again!  Keep those reviews flowing in!  My checking account is waiting!

Jax

I used Phillip Vernon as my locator and I was very happy with the results.  He came in, did his locator thing, got my location promptly.  He was professional and cordial.  I was so impressed, I purchased another 25 machines.  Take my word for it--he'e well worth the money!!!!!

STOP the bashing!!@#$%^  Since when are we all perfect and can please each person we meet.   Play nice in the sand box!!!!!!!!!!

May your flowers grow from the fertilizer you give....have a good one

I'm filing this under things that make you go - hmmmmmm.....

I'm filing this under thing that make you go - hmmmmmm.....

Good idea BP. Maybe we should have a category here for that.  ;D

• Bulk Vending Discussions
  • Locator Discussions
  • Things that make you go hmmmmmmm...

Amazing how V-Queen has 2 "respects" for only posting one time!!  Way to go Vern!

You mean "disrespects". The post was voted down 3 times so VQ has 3 "disrespects."

Good post Jax.  With all the negative bashing towards this guy, its amazing he still hangs around here.

Thanks T-Bird!  I am not sure who I am getting more sick of hearing about - Phillip Vernon or Michael Jackson!   :rolleyes:  Please just go away!  Sing it Mr. Vernon - "I never can say good bye, no no no no, I never can say good bye"...

Can some one please start another Buzz Bite thread to break the monotony??!!

Jax

I am just so happy that everyone is seeing the COWARD Phillip is and these supposed wonderful reviews that they never respond back or have anything else to add.

It is beyond me how he is still in business but as was brought up in another thread it is small beans to the authorities so they do nothing.  There will always be another sucker to come along and hope they don't get burned as bad as some of us have.  I am glad that I have saved several if not many people from doing business with this clown.

To vendingqueen aka Phillip Vernon no doubt....if he is so professional then why hasn't he refunded the money he owes me and did not earn?  What about the many other people that he has screwed over?  Why no response from you?  No response is answer enough for all of us.  Thanks for participating and showing what fake people he has made up.

• 3 weeks later...

I was browsing CL and happened upon this little gem.  This doesn't come from anybody on this board, does it?

http://dallas.craigslist.org/mdf/bfs/1342431227.html

Thief locator

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 2009-08-25, 7:55PM CDT

Reply to: sale-pumdf-1342431227@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beware of a vending locator or guy selling "established" vending routes by the name of Phillip (or Phil) Vernon.

Last four of phone are 6236

He is a thief and will steal your money. His "routes" are far from established.

He has NO documentation and avoids questions a legit, honest person could and would answer.

He is a FRAUD and a SCAMMER. Avoid him if you want to save your money and avoid a headache.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1342431227

• 1 month later...

Good ol' PV.

Although I am new to this forum, I am not new to this man.

He was my introduction to "Professional Location".  :P

I had 20 1800 triple heads to get located, and the thought of located them myself was daunting. So I called Phillip. (After an endorsement from 1800 Vending, by the way)

On the phone, he sounds like he knows what he's talking about, but then I guess he should. Sounds like he has been at this for a while.

Long story short..... 2,000 and 17/20 machines placed.... (yeah... I know...) and his 'assistant', or whoever she was skipped out and didn't even finish the job. (I didn't even get Phillip himself. What the heck? :)  )

I got a location that was to be moving 1 week after placement, I got another one that was next to 5 other machines. Creepy, dusty, rotten, old machines.

Oh well. It was a lesson. An EXPENSIVE one, but those are the ones you remember!

PS 1800 Vending does not recommend him any longer.

Good ol' PV.

Although I am new to this forum, I am not new to this man.

He was my introduction to "Professional Location".  :P

I had 20 1800 triple heads to get located, and the thought of located them myself was daunting. So I called Phillip. (After an endorsement from 1800 Vending, by the way)

On the phone, he sounds like he knows what he's talking about, but then I guess he should. Sounds like he has been at this for a while.

Long story short..... 2,000 and 17/20 machines placed.... (yeah... I know...) and his 'assistant', or whoever she was skipped out and didn't even finish the job. (I didn't even get Phillip himself. What the heck? :)  )

I got a location that was to be moving 1 week after placement, I got another one that was next to 5 other machines. Creepy, dusty, rotten, old machines.

Oh well. It was a lesson. An EXPENSIVE one, but those are the ones you remember!

PS 1800 Vending does not recommend him any longer.

Did you not pay with a credit card and dispute the charges?

I've never lost on a dispute...

Well did you use a debit card, or just a check, or even cash?

When a debit card is used like a credit card it has the same protections.  It might be too late to do anything with a check.