How many machines do you people own?

AmuseStar Vending Co

• 2 weeks later...

I have a route of machines . I have 150 , some have 2 head and some with 3 and some 4

So really I don't know how many machines I have LOL!!!!

I like to say I have 150 units not machine b/c I have more that 150 machines

I work 1 week a month amd plan on retiring in 3 yrs.    DH is already retired.

I have a friend that works with me and I helped her to get started in vending also . She plans to buy my biz from me

I have a route of machines . I have 150 , some have 2 head and some with 3 and some 4

So really I don't know how many machines I have LOL!!!!

I like to say I have 150 units not machine b/c I have more that 150 machines

I work 1 week a month amd plan on retiring in 3 yrs.    DH is already retired.

I have a friend that works with me and I helped her to get started in vending also . She plans to buy my biz from me

Thats awesome. I would like to get up to 1000 machinea and then work it for some years and retire. LOL!

hey , you can do it !!

I started with 35 on a route . then started buying used machines

I had no one to teach me . I just did what I thought was the right way to do it and learned along the way !1LOL!!

Made some mistakes .

• 3 weeks later...

i just bought 500 heads so know i have 580 machines out total. Trying to get up to 1000 which is my goal and then beyond that.

Mike

Indeed! Mike, we will have to change your member name to showmeUP-vending! :D

Steve

i just bought 500 heads so know i have 580 machines out total. Trying to get up to 1000 which is my goal and then beyond that.

Mike

Whoa, Mike.. fantastic!  Are you planning on using locators? Employees to service?  What brand did you end up with?  Used or new? :)

Congrats!

-Lucero

• 4 weeks later...

I currently run a Uturn 8 selection, and 12 other vendstar. I have a couple of vendstars left, been doing it for about 3 months. Plan on getting the rest of the vendstar located soon, whenever I find time in my schedule and then no more vendstar. They are ugly!!!! Plan on going with XYZ or something esle with more color to it.

I have 8 Dentyne, 1 double NW, 1 Superpro trivend, 2 A&A doubles, and 2 A&A singles. I have 4 Dentyne on location with 3 more locations picked out by my locator and ready for Dentyne machines Saturday ( tomorrow ), the NW double is placed, and the trivend is placed.

• 4 weeks later...