Is there a wheel to make the Oak 2" machines vend 1"

Clifford84420

If I can not find one I assure you I WILL MAKE ONE.

Just imagine the amount of fill you could hold in these heads! Be great for that $1000 a month location Gary has lol. Fill it once a month.

And if you did sell out of that thing with the extentions, would be one major pay day!

Does your 2" cap machine sell for 25c or 50c?

The A&A Parts page shows some parts to use for 1" product in a 2001/premier 2001/NW Super 80 machine, but not for a big oak. But maybe these might help.

Follow this link and use the html page to find page 28.

http://www.aaglobalind.com/vending-equipment.htm

One thing I noticed is that there is a ring you can attach to the wheel to make the holes smaller from the top.  Maybe that will do what you wanted.  And couple that with the proper brush housing.

You should be able to buy a different capsule wheel from Oak to do this.  I have 2" Northwestern heads with 1" wheels.  The gal I deal with at Oak is pretty cool so I would just call & ask them.

The Gal?  You mean Olivia?  She's pretty much the only one who ever answers their phone.

The Gal?  You mean Olivia?  She's pretty much the only one who ever answers their phone.

There's a guy that answers the phone out there whenever I call Oak.

He's ok, but I deal with Olivia directly.

If he answers I just ask for Olivia.

I recommend you do the same.

Olivia is GREAT.

If she can get you the 1" wheel part you need, that may be easier than any hand-made mod you're considering.

• 4 years later...

I think I have one around here. It came with all the Oak machines I bought in a storage shed. I'll see if I can find it and post pics. Not sure it is for an Oak but it is the size of the 2" machines with 1" holes in the middle. I have several of the 1" wheels for  a Beaver 2" machine. Never thought about using them.

I am sure there are some somewhere , venders used to use a lot of the big oaks on the bottom of racks for one inch caps , gum and candy. Things have changed you used to need that size machine on the bottom!!