Sticker/Tattoo Suggestions NEEDED

caserri

As of 02/11/2010

What is your best selling sticker line at the moment? Please list cost and supplier as well. Links would be great too.

I've always done extremely well with NFL from A&A. Probably due to the Patriots successes but I'm looking for proven alternatives.

There aren't alot of great selling stickers out there!  My two best are Pet Shop 6 & HO2 from Flatline.  Web address is: 2flatline.com.......I don't know how to do links.....Pricing is competitive & depends on how much you order.  They also have a great tattoo lineup!  Hope this helped.

I have done well with petoos flatline and lower back and faries both from A&A.  As a rule of thumb flat items are very trendy and change quickly.  I am sorry to sat that i have never done well with A&A licensed flat.  I am waiting to see what kind od diseny flat A&A puts out.

Good stickers are hard to come by.  Now that football season is over NFL helmets will die.  I now run 3 out of 4 columns with tattoos & 4 out of 6 on 6 column machines.  I agree with havending in that I stay away from licensed flat also (not counting NFL!).

Now that football season is over NFL helmets will die.

Not for me. I sell NFL like crazy, year round.

In fact, I have some machines stocked with nothing but NFL stickers year round.

I had a machine with helmets like that but I took them out this week after over a year of being there.sales were steady all year round.

Yea, the NFL rocks in some places.  Super Bowl XLIV had record ratings (at 106 million viewers I believe).  Not bad for a sport with "limited action".  Even a Yankees-Dodgers World Series could not draw that.  Speaking of the other sports, anyone try the NBA or MLB stickers?  I do have some locations that support a "family friendly" environment and will not allow tattoos so those sport stickers are pretty safe.

Jax

Feel free to throw out tattoo suggestions as well. I never did very well at all with tattoo's but I'm sure I just didn't have the right selections.

UTC from VSI is a decent selling middle-of-the-road general-purpose tattoo for me.  I use series 10 right now.  Another vendor I know is doing series 11 and is having good luck with them.

Jax

The UTC 11's are on their best seller list. Is that list pretty accurate? I always assumed "best seller lists" were items they were pushing to get rid of because they were duds or played out. Especially A&A's best seller list.

OK, I got the UTC's from VSI on my list. I am also looking at the following from Flatline as well. Anyone have an opinion or experience with them?

http://www.2flatline.com/content/products/px3t_large.jpg

http://www.2flatline.com/content/products/plt1_large.jpg

http://www.2flatline.com/content/products/ft1_large.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I need to buy a few boxes of tatoos and stickers also.  I think I only have like five or six flat machines among my 400 plus locations.  The people I bought these routes from were obviously not huge fans of tattoos and stickers.

OK, I got the UTC's from VSI on my list. I am also looking at the following from Flatline as well. Anyone have an opinion or experience with them?

http://www.2flatline.com/content/products/px3t_large.jpg

http://www.2flatline.com/content/products/plt1_large.jpg

http://www.2flatline.com/content/products/ft1_large.jpg

I have the PET SHOP TATTOOS (px3t -1st link in the quote above) in about 7-8 machines and it's not moving all that great.

The BLACK INK TATTOOS 4 (BIT3) from Flatline are in all of my machines and doing pretty good.

Both A&A and TJ King are sold out of the new Sponge Bob stickers.  Only been on the market a short time and already sold out - hmmmm.  I ordered some Sponge Bob Money stickers for now since I need a family friendly sticker.  I remember seeing a clip on CNBC about the success of Sponge Bob celebrating 10 years of the cartoon.  I had some close out Sponge Bob 45mm superballs mixed in with other balls at a location and an adult approached me and wanted to buy one - kinda wierd.  Also, Actionmatic was sold out of their one inch capsule Sponge Bob tattoos as well.  Didn't know this guy was that popular!

Jax

Funny you should ask.  Now that football season is over  :(, I have been channel fliping more and I always seem to run accross it.  I like the theme in the beginning where they shout, SPONGE BOB, SQUARE PANTS!  SPONGE BOB, SQUARE PANTS!  Kinda reminds me of a football cheer.  :D 

Jax

• 1 year later...

The UTC 11's are on their best seller list. Is that list pretty accurate? I always assumed "best seller lists" were items they were pushing to get rid of because they were duds or played out. Especially A&A's best seller list.

Ha! I know this post is a little old, but it made me giggle :) Our top sellers are strangely enough, our top sellers. Good call on the UTC btw, we are on Series 13 now and they are still up there as our #2 seller this month :) As far as some of the other products I've heard mentioned, I will concede that Flatline has some stuff that is definitely keeping our artists on their toes. I'm secretly in love with their Black & Pink Series, they did an excellent job with that one for sure!! Keep the feedback coming!!

Archived