A&A's 50 cent mech

lurtsman

T-Bird, do you use these on racks? I managed to jam one so quick I can't imagine putting these in my high volume accounts. I risk losing the account if jams are preventing sales. What I really don't understand is why the NorthWesterns I bought recently are not doing drop through. Perhaps they are old enough to not have the feature? How long has drop through been standard on NW. Anyone have a 50 cent mech on a NW that does the drop through? My upgraded mech didn't drop through--but it also didn't let me Jam it.

Sorry for the late answer lurts.  I do use them.  Know what though?  I am finding that using Oaks and their mechs is better than the NW's stuff IMO.  I never have problems with Oak's mechanisms.  And their machines are solid and very serviceable.  Moving forward, I am only using Oak.  Too many probs with NW's mechs for me.  If I was rich I would do Beaver but alas..........that is still a dream. B)

• 3 years later...

We have been buying from NW direct and started doing the upgrade too. NW ran out of parts and has not had them for some time now.

A&A had some problems with the original 50 cent mechs but assured me that the problems were solved. So tried the mechs and have had no problems.

Several times have called NorthWestern during normal hours and got no answer. Have waited months for the last 50 cent mechs and conversions. Hope that NW is OK. Anybody heard any news?  

We have been buying from NW direct and started doing the upgrade too. NW ran out of parts and has not had them for some time now.

A&A had some problems with the original 50 cent mechs but assured me that the problems were solved. So tried the mechs and have had no problems.

Several times have called NorthWestern during normal hours and got no answer. Have waited months for the last 50 cent mechs and conversions. Hope that NW is OK. Anybody heard any news?

The AA mech is fine I'm talking about the new side by side. It works great and is easy for kids to use. Be nice if AA had a new price label for it showing side by side. I can't bite on the NW mech for 35.00