Charity Stickers!?!?!?!?

bigtay6187

I like the idea of having a charity sticker on my machines,

#1 if using a locator, its alot easier to get in to locations

#2 makes it look more professional

#3 no one needs to know who or what is getting paid to charity, that stays between me and charity

#4 its alot easier to pay monthly than yearly, there are slow months, and its not easy to collect all cash in one shot

#5 exposure, people will know and recognise a familiar charity if they see it enough times, chances of that happening is 1 in 100,000 or more

#6 im NYC, its alot of work just trying to get into a location, everyone wants 50/50!

using a locator with a charity allows me to place without commission, after about 1 year, i remove the sticker, turn the location to commission and place the sticker on a new found location, this works best for me

post-9253-0-14692500-1454823143_thumb.jpg

I like the idea of having a charity sticker on my machines,

#1 if using a locator, its alot easier to get in to locations

#2 makes it look more professional

#3 no one needs to know who or what is getting paid to charity, that stays between me and charity

#4 its alot easier to pay monthly than yearly, there are slow months, and its not easy to collect all cash in one shot

#5 exposure, people will know and recognise a familiar charity if they see it enough times, chances of that happening is 1 in 100,000 or more

#6 im NYC, its alot of work just trying to get into a location, everyone wants 50/50!

using a locator with a charity allows me to place without commission, after about 1 year, i remove the sticker, turn the location to commission and place the sticker on a new found location, this works best for me

So if asked by a location how much goes to charity what do you tell them?

• 3 months later...

a portion goes to charity regardless of what you say, what ever charity you team up with, make sure they give you enough literature to go around, put your business card on the back of it (use a stapler), sorry for the delayed response