Best 50 cent one inch toys

lurtsman

I'm working on a huge rack location where I want to run 12 one inch products at fifty cents. No candy/GBs of any sort. No two inch products.

I've got 4 heads covered w/ mania items. Recommendations (including seller) of other things to include. Max cost is 10 cents counting shipping--I'll be paying a high commission to be in this location. I'm considering some blockheads or urbanzees. Maybe the monkey's or bone chillers? Experience with those? What else sells for 50 cents and is in stock?

Bone chillers are 2inch products.

I've had good luck with the monkey'n around.  I just ordered some funny monkey, so we'll see how that goes.  I haven't ran anything for 50c so I don't know if they will sell well at that price.

microsaurs from a&a OWN. 8 cent product cost, with shipping its still under 10, I damn near sold out a NW Super 80 filled with these in TWO WEEKS.

A super 80...

I have these in one of my locations and they are my slowest seller there >-> I had looked at em and thought they seemed great. Your microsaur ate my microsaur.

I truely belive that the hybrid stuff from A&A is only good for 1in, and never good with 2in.  Your story about the Microsaurs in 2in reminds me of my experience with minimalz in 2in.  No movement at all.  I am taking a gamble, but I'm going to try the mini-malz in 1in for 25c and see how well they do.

I may get some more microsaurs and try them again. Rings are a good add also, with this many heads I need to include the staples. Anyone have some great displays? I have a good printer at home and I want to print them off since flat displays take less space, leaving more for toys.

I may get some more microsaurs and try them again. Rings are a good add also, with this many heads I need to include the staples. Anyone have some great displays? I have a good printer at home and I want to print them off since flat displays take less space, leaving more for toys.

PM me your email address and I'll email you all of the 1" Mania displays.

These are my best 1 inch items at 50 cents> I bought all of this at cardinal.

1  acyrlic rings 

2 .fools gold

3  self vend  IC-10 toy box

4 32 mm bouncy balls

5 puzzle cube

6 fast food erasers (so so)

I am most surprised at the fools gold and self vend, I think the self vend sells good because it is so colorful. I am at 7 cents on these which includes shipping.

I have a capsule cart in my local mall with 29 heads on it all at $.50 vends.  My worst sellers were Urbanzees & Block Heads.  Best sellers are sticky, acrylic rings, fast food erasers, any of the Manias, any Monkeys from A&A & the best by far are moustaches!  The moustaches will do $80 every 30 days.  You can also use quality jewelry mixes at $.50.  I am converting all my 1" to $.50 & all my 2" to $.75.

For those that vend 1 inch for 50 cents, do you do have an "all or nothing" policy?  Are all your 1 inch at 50 cents?

not me I have locations that will never be able to go 50 cents on 1 inch caps. All of my 1 in 25 cent vends are a mix of things from suppliers and items I buy for a penny, like the little erasers, foam rings and other things I cap myself, I dread running out because I dont have time to cap anymore, but my daughter gladly helps

• 2 years later...

Fast Food Erasers have been a very low seller for me. I thought they looked pretty cool and that they would sell well, but they've been a dud.

Sticky mixes sell pretty well for me.

Mustaches do very well. I did have a problem with TNT's Mystery Mustache, though. I think the product display was confusing and made customers think it was a mystery mix rather than mustaches. I switched to Fashion Mustaches (also from TNT) and my sales went up nicely. The product display, in my opinion, made a huge difference.

I've had very poor luck getting any of Brand's Squish stuff to sell. I've still got a bunch of it out on my route and a few bags of it in my basement that will probably end up in 25 cent mystery mixes.

I have two locations that sell quite a few Acrylic Rings.

I'm getting ready to try some Ninja Fighters from A&A and will post an update when I see how they do. I have machine in a Tae Kwon Do place and I'm going to try them there.