$0.50 Coin Mechanism for Vendstar3000 - how much would someone pay?

Solid24

What price would you pay for a single $0.50 Vendstar Coin Mech?   

26 members have voted

1. 1. What price would you pay for a single $0.50 Vendstar Coin Mech?

• Less than $9.99
    • $9.99-$19.99
    • $19.99 - $29.99
    • $29.99 - $39.99
    • $39.99 - $49.99

Hey everyone - I have a couple thousand $0.50 Coin Mechs for the Vendstar 3000/6000. They work great and for me, this has made me get more interested in the Vendstar3000 because now (finally) I can start vending nuts and make some money. I'd like to sell them to other Vendstar users so I can make my investment back in the units I made - can you guys give me some honest feedback on how I should think about pricing? Thanks!

Guest ontheballvending

I have several Vendstar 3000 Machines, and it might be something to consider.  If you can make a reasonable offer on the machines, I will gladly ship them immediately.

Also, you might advertise that you have the .50 cent mechanisms and machines to go with them.  Sell them as a package.

If I knew what you were asking for them, I could tell my customers, they can buy the machines with .50 cent or

.25 cent mechanisms.  Make it a bundle package.

Solid24

Welcome to the forum. I'm sure you'll get alot of good information and feedback from the vast knowledge and expierence of the members here. How about taking some time to go to "Welcome New Members" and introduce yourself and tell everyone a little bit about yourself and your business (or potential business).Good luck in your ventures.

I am selling them, but will likely do it through a website which I need to create still. I'm trying to get a sense of the demand and the pricing. It looks like there is demand and ~$10 is the right price point for folks. I'll post once I'm up and running so you all can buy. Thanks for your help on this.

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

What would you sell out of a Vendstar for 50 cents? I can't imagine trying to sell toys out of one. Even if you could make a wheel that worked with capsules, I can only imagine the abuse the machine would see. Being plastic I don't think it would hold up well.

• 11 months later...

I have developed a .50 coin mechanism interchangeable with all Vendstars. Manufacturing has begun and it will be available by summer 2014. Bulk pricing available. 

Please join my facebook group https://www.facebook...81968738718950/ to stay updated with our progress and purchasing information. 

Thanks a bunch! 

Would anyone be interested in a .75 coin mech? 

• 1 year later...

Archived