zipper canvas coin bags

TurboJet427

Does anyone know where to purchase zipper canvas coin bags?I've tried banks,Staples,vending supply companies on the web,I'm running out of options.My old coin bag is wearing out.I've had this bag for about 15 years.Just can't seem to find them anywhere.

Hey Turbo! Welcome to the forums. I see you are from MA as well. You joined just in time for our first annual New England Region VENDiscuss BBQ!

About your question...

A couple years ago we had a sponsor here on he board who sold great zippered coin bags. I can't for the life of me remember his member name but I do remember a lot of good reviews.

Have you done a forum search for coin bags? Maybe some of his old posts will come up.

Hey Turbo! Welcome to the forums. I see you are from MA as well. You joined just in time for our first annual New England Region VENDiscuss BBQ!

About your question...

A couple years ago we had a sponsor here on he board who sold great zippered coin bags. I can't for the life of me remember his member name but I do remember a lot of good reviews.

Have you done a forum search for coin bags? Maybe some of his old posts will come up.

It was the East Tennessee Bag Company, I bought 50 bags from them and they were great.

A good ole zip lock works fine for me, then I pour them in a old "muscle milk" jug  after they have been weighed or counted then take to bank. My jug holds about $700.00 in quarters.

Same with me.

1 Gal heavy duty zip locks.

I number the bags then just jot the bag number down on my service log as I service locations.

When I get home, I'm able to tell what bag was for which location.

I didn't buy the most expensive zip-lock bags and yet they hold over $100 in quarters with NO problem.

And they come out to pennies-per-bag cost.

I've only thrown one out in the last year.

The zip-lock piece broke.

I've never had one bust and all but the one I threw out have been going strong for a year.

• 3 weeks later...

I just want to thank everyone for their help.Especially want to thank tstrong for your help. I contacted

EAST TENNESSEE BAG they had exactly what I was looking for(zipper canvas coin bags) I spoke to

Mark Harrelson,who happen to be the owner very friendly and very helpful person.The web link is:

www.thebagsuperstore.com

• 6 years later...