2011 Business Plan?

West Coast Vend LLC

My 2011 plans will include the following goals.

1. Focus on adding volume accounts to my business to supplement possible account closures in 2011. (large chain accounts and/or independent accounts)

a. Malls

b. Movie theaters

c. Food courts

2. Start my focus towards increasing the redemption vending equipment.

a. Funnel machines

b. Movie rental vending

c. Cell phone charging stations

d. Internet access point stations

e. Large chain accounts

3. Continue to reduce costs

a. Inventory control (equipment & product)

b. Milage reduction by re-routing

c. Eliminate extra trips by using phone calls instead

4. Set up stronger communication channels with existing accounts

My goals for 2011 are as follows

-Create LLC (currently operating as a sole proprietorship)

-Purchase business insurance (havent found anyone able to call me back with a quote yet)

-Open a business checking account (mixing business with personal has been a pain)

-Do not finance anything, operate only in cash (except business vehicle)

-Buy a vehicle for the business (my '07 ford ranger just aint gonna cut it)

-NO M&M's (not enough profit margin to make them worth it)

-Eliminate candy except for office buildings and break rooms

-Sell advertising spots on 12" wide piece of plexi-glass attached to base

-Work out locating/fundraising program with band departments of all local high schools

-Broaden service area to a 250 mile radius

-350 bulk locations (at least 50 being racks)

-Start dabbling in full line, cranes and arcade machines

-Steal at least one location away from havending (assuming hes operating in florida too now)

(Had to throw that last one in just to get a chunckle out of hav..)

I'm sure alot of people see some of these as unrealistic because this kind of sucess this quick is rare but these are my goals.  Tony Montana said it best "I want the whole world and everything in it"

or something like that.

I plan to do mostly full line, but I'd like to try my hand at bulk in 2011. I've been playing around with a DI machine just to get a better understanding of how they work. I'd also like to build up a part time bulk route for my girlfriend and I to work on. She's expressed some interest in learning more about vending.

Alright...I'll jump on the 'ol bandwagon

-100 locations

-only expand in toys and gumballs

-buy at least one amusement vending machine to try

-keep my garage empty of machines

-start locating myself a little

My plans are to keep things simple and straightforward. Here's to the new year being productive and efficient!

Hello Everyone, this is my first ever post. I am brand new to the buisness... well, I haven't bought a machine yet, but I have concrete plans and am starting my first ever business plan. I plan to buy one or two machines in the next few months to get a feel for the business and then in 2011 I hope to buy 50 addition machines in the first half of the year. My focus for locations will be big business break rooms, though I am not closed to other locations.

I am think of investing in three headed machines, but I read something on another site today that says that many businesses find them too big and that the candy goes bad more often because it sells slower than in 2 headed machines. Any suggestions?

Thanks! ^-^

1)finally make all the money I put into vending back & operate in the black.this year I can do it,everything is in place for it to happen.I know I sound like a broken record!

2)locate the machines I have in storage from locations I have upgraded.

3)buy enough machines to put on the stands I have makeing them doubles w/ toy/gum combo and find locations for them.

4)finish converting everything to 75/50 price point.all new locations have been at that price point on racks,the rest are either converted or half way,minus my non com location and library location.

5)sell all video games but one & upgrade it to a big buck hunter safari w money made from sale.

6)buy a pallet of gumballs with lurst and possibly kelly

Archived