Seaga Triple Head Parts, Help Plz.

wesley205

Hey everyone,

I've purchased two used Seaga Triple Head vending machines for $55 each. I have one of them up and running, but I would like to replace some parts on the second machine. You can view the machine I have by Clicking Here.

I'm new to vending so forgive me if I do not name everything correctly. The two candy wheels on the machine are fine. I need a new bottom plate that goes inside the machine (has the 3 spots on it for each wheel), and a new 1" Gumball Wheel. I've been unable to successfully locate these parts on google. I've also been unable to find any information on the forums.

I look forward to your replies,

Wesley

Ah, sorry for the misunderstanding. I wish I could afford to buy many machines and spend the time and money to have them placed and buy more quantity of stocked material. I just rather purchase cheap individual parts rather than a replacement machine.

I wish I had the personal income at this time to really boost this business, but I'm having to slowly and gradually build it. Things will work out better for me this way anyhow.

If you wouldn't mind parting the particular pieces I need out we might can figure something out.

Looking at the owners manual, these appear to have NW wheels and brushes in them. You can buy a NW set rather cheap. Take a brush out of one of the other slots and trace the best you can the shape onto the gumball brush. Cut with a pair of tin snips and then file the rough edges down.

I've done this several times and it works really well.

Hey everyone,

I've purchased two used Seaga Triple Head vending machines for $55 each. I have one of them up and running, but I would like to replace some parts on the second machine. You can view the machine I have by Clicking Here.

I'm new to vending so forgive me if I do not name everything correctly. The two candy wheels on the machine are fine. I need a new bottom plate that goes inside the machine (has the 3 spots on it for each wheel), and a new 1" Gumball Wheel. I've been unable to successfully locate these parts on google. I've also been unable to find any information on the forums.

I look forward to your replies,

Wesley I have one I bought off ebay for 25 bucks plus shipping. It is good for parts,if you want it I will sell it to you for same. $25 plus shipping.It is complete good for parts.

Looking at the owners manual, these appear to have NW wheels and brushes in them. You can buy a NW set rather cheap. Take a brush out of one of the other slots and trace the best you can the shape onto the gumball brush. Cut with a pair of tin snips and then file the rough edges down.

I've done this several times and it works really well.

I might have to give it a try. Found some NW parts here.

You can get wheels and housings from A&A. They will fit with minor mods. Or you can buy the Routemaster parts as theyare the same as the machine you have. The wheels are cheaper from A&A, but the housings from Routemaster are an exact fit. The coin mechs are available from A&A as well. This is where Routemaster buys them from. I haven't found where he gets his brush housings from yet, but if I do, I'll post it. If you are vending 850 count gum, just buy the Capsule wheels, in case you decide to vend toys. Saves you the trouble of retrofitting down the line.

You can get wheels and housings from A&A. They will fit with minor mods. Or you can buy the Routemaster parts as theyare the same as the machine you have. The wheels are cheaper from A&A, but the housings from Routemaster are an exact fit. The coin mechs are available from A&A as well. This is where Routemaster buys them from. I haven't found where he gets his brush housings from yet, but if I do, I'll post it. If you are vending 850 count gum, just buy the Capsule wheels, in case you decide to vend toys. Saves you the trouble of retrofitting down the line.

Your post is very much appreciated. Ill take your wisdom in this business and most likely go with the Routemaster. I don't trust myself enough to make these adjustments.

Archived