Top selling caps

havending

Up date on good selling product.

A&A

Moustash these things are flying out of machines seems like when I get an order in a few days later I have to reorder. I know nothing about the ben 10 cartoon but i do know that they are selling fast. Cantina when I first put them out and serviced the machines I was sick. I had ordered 30cs and they were DUDS. Not sure what happened but after that they took off and sell very well. If you don't mind capping they are dirt cheep in bulk.

Big Apple

Led lights are great. I would NOT buy the glow stick mix. Parents do not like them and locations will complain.

Wana hear whats working for you

One thing to note, the creator of Ben 10 died last week so there is a HUGE surge of interest. [God rest your soul Mr. Dwayne McDuffie (who was a huge talent and is a big loss).] But the show is now in limbo so you may want to keep that in mind when ordering, though it could become like some of the other canceled toys that become SUPER hot after A&A discontinues them.

Personally I'm going to probably mix them into my boy toy mix because I am betting they will get even more sought after.

Not sure what happened but after that they took off and sell very well. If you don't mind capping they are dirt cheep in bulk.

So it's cheaper to buy them in bulk and the caps than buying them pre capped?

50 cent:

Dentures by Dwayne - steady

Mustaches - steady

Sticky Mix - good

Toy Mix - below average (tweaking to try to improve)

1.00:

Punch balls - declining

Bok Choy Buildable - HOT

Marvel Buildable - HOT

South Park Balls - Good, just started them

Racers/NFL - dying down, almost out

50 cent:

Sqwishland - Steady but never hit it big with them yet.

Domo - HOT

Numb Skulls - Steady

Freaky Geeks - Steady

1.00:

Cutesy Mix (different erasers, bracelets, Miigii, Spongebob, cartoon character toys) - HOT but only with girls, not so with boys

Bok Choy Buildable - Steady

Marvel Buildable - HOT

50 cent:

Sqwishland - Steady but never hit it big with them yet.

Domo - HOT

Numb Skulls - Steady

Freaky Geeks - Steady

I did a search for "Domo" on this forum and I couldn't find any reference to this product besides this post. Care to elaborate on what Domo is?

I did a search for "Domo" on this forum and I couldn't find any reference to this product besides this post. Care to elaborate on what Domo is?

As my nephew says, he's crap with teeth. http://www.aaglobalind.com/BulkVendingBlog/2010/12/27/a-strange-brown-creature-hatched-from-his-egg/

He's been a huge seller for me. I'm almost out and wanted to get a lot more for this summer, but he's also sold out at A&A right now. He's my little secret, Domo. I actually wanted to put a machine in an ice cream shop that I just picked up tomorrow but don't have enough, they're going to get Sqwishland and a new test 2" mix instead.

• 4 months later...

I can't bring myself to sell fun time for .50, it seems so .25.

Fun time sells good at 50 cents! the only 1 inch that I sell for 25 cents is penny stuff that I cap. I am phasing out all my 25 cent mechs. Every other 1 inch product that I vend is at 50 cents

I have a couple of 20 inch tall 2 inch machines that have the 1 inch cap wheel in them, I am going to try some 1 inch product at 75 cents.

Hot sellers this cycle

2" LED Bug Lights from Big Apple @ $1.00 (Thanks havending)

1" Blobs from Brand @ .50 cents

1" Glow-N-Dark from Brand @ .50 cents

Glad to see your also doing well with them Kelly. I had to recorder ear buds. I put them out a few weeks ago when AA had them at 50 a box. This week the phone rang four times each location saying that the buds were out. So I did a reorder Friday. I was only going to run them once but now I'm rethinking. Also moustache it a hot one for me at .75 sadly AA is out for a few weeks.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Archived