List good deals you find on CL, Ebay or others you cant get because it's out of your area.

VBVending

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

http://louisville.craigslist.org/for/5704704099

140 northwestern capsule machines. He has them on pallets ready to go. Not sure why is listed in Louisville, he says they're in Cincinnati.

Probably to increase the visibility of the ad. I've done that several times on CL to sell an item that just wouldn't move. As an example, we had a boat lift that had been sitting on CL for a month - posted it on 4 other craigslist area sites and traded it for the other kind of boat lift that we needed the same day. 

Ok guys. About to make my biggest purchase on machines. Please let me know how I did. I'm starting to double think the deal. Here are the images. 02173b3edc5101d60f2b66a70a9385a5.jpg36c8117e3925caea23545073f349e4f6.jpg8814e4a6800c7ab5a99a0b45be7f3e2d.jpg

Im purchasing all the machines except for the double on the far left. He is driving 5 hours to deliver for abgrand total of 2250. Please let me know if this a fair or good deal. I feel it's good but could use everyone else's oppinions. Keep in mind they are all beaver brand and newer machines. Thanks for your help!

Nm, pictured finally loaded. So how many machines are you getting? I've not dealt with beaver machines, I just know they're high quality and the price reflects it typically.

Paying 250 for the delivery so 2250 total. I'll be getting all of the machines besides the double on the far left of the middle image. So getting the 6 rack, spiral gumball machine, both 3 heads and a 4 head.

Sent from my SM-N915V using Tapatalk

Gumball.com

Is there a cheaper site than that? Would love to know if there is because that's the site I usually use.

Typically the cheapest way is direct. I believe websites like that place a markup on the machines to make their money.

I priced them direct. They were a little pricier after shipping and handling.

Do what you want but this is still used equipment. You could probably buy 55-60 used Northwestern 1 inch heads for this price. I have seen double beavers on stands for $70 on craigslist so I'm not sure how all this adds up to $2,000. Just my 2 cents

Do what you want but this is still used equipment. You could probably buy 55-60 used Northwestern 1 inch heads for this price. I have seen double beavers on stands for $70 on craigslist so I'm not sure how all this adds up to $2,000. Just my 2 cents

Been searching. Nothing showing up close to Detroit. :-/ I have several businesses wanting machines and need them quick before they change their mind or someone else gets in there

I agree with BaneTrain. I do think you could get alot more bang for your buck on another deal. I know they're sometimes hard to find, but it's worth it when you do. Last week I picked up 34 machines(all were northwestern/oak/a&a) and 25 pipe stands(which are very hard to come by, especially around here) and I paid less than $1000. I had to drive almost 2 hours away, but it was a pretty great deal so it was with it.

Also, some of them were ready to go so they're already out on location.

Initially I thought it was over priced. If you break it down though you're getting 17 heads for 2,000. It's about 117 a head. Depending upon what they're going for in your market, including the stands it's not bad considering what you're getting. Bigger globes, a spiral. Plus the benefit of getting them from one guy. I don't think it was bad deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have 6 triples. 1 combo vending machine, three 6 heads or bigger, a tattoo/sticker rack with 4 slots. Those are the ones I have currently located. And three more restaurants that want the bigger racks as well.

Initially I thought it was over priced. If you break it down though you're getting 17 heads for 2,000. It's about 117 a head. Depending upon what they're going for in your market, including the stands it's not bad considering what you're getting. Bigger globes, a spiral. Plus the benefit of getting them from one guy. I don't think it was bad deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was my thought. And I own 1 beaver rack and I must say that I am very impressed with the newer northern beavers. They are pretty amazing.

Archived