List good deals you find on CL, Ebay or others you cant get because it's out of your area.

VBVending

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, QuikVend said:

Already sold unfortunately. I already tried. He had that listed for $350 for the longest time, then out of nowhere dropped it to $150.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

When I see machines for sale and don't like there price I keep there number. When there craigslist ad  expires or a little longer I contact them. There usually ready to negotiate then.

4 hours ago, Determined said:

When I see machines for sale and don't like there price I keep there number. When there craigslist ad  expires or a little longer I contact them. There usually ready to negotiate then.

I'll have to give that a try next time. I want really interested in beavers since I'm not running any at all, but at $17/ea I figured I'd either use them, or break them into doubles and sell them. 

9 minutes ago, QuikVend said:

I'll have to give that a try next time. I want really interested in beavers since I'm not running any at all, but at $17/ea I figured I'd either use them, or break them into doubles and sell them. 

Try Beavers sometime. I like them a lot.

Try Beavers sometime. I like them a lot.

Oh, I know they're a good machine. They just don't come around very often and I've got a shed full of spare parts for oak, nw and uturns already.

It can be tough out there. There is always lots of advertising, but not many good deals. Someone on Craigslist will try and sell a beat up NW60 for $60 w/no lock and I can buy a brand new through Sams Club for $95.

Ebay is worse, $40 for a Oak and $30 to ship.  I can get a Re-Furbed Oak for $39.99 plus shipping.

I can't remember what town I saw it in on Craigslist, but someone is selling 7 SSF for $600. I doubt I would go $60, I would probably go $6.

It can be tough out there. There is always lots of advertising, but not many good deals. Someone on Craigslist will try and sell a beat up NW60 for $60 w/no lock and I can buy a brand new through Sams Club for $95.

Ebay is worse, $40 for a Oak and $30 to ship.  I can get a Re-Furbed Oak for $39.99 plus shipping.

I can't remember what town I saw it in on Craigslist, but someone is selling 7 SSF for $600. I doubt I would go $60, I would probably go $6.

I agree. People think they're sitting on a gold mine sometimes. I see it when I'm looking for full-size machines as well. They'll ask $1000 FIRM for a 30 year old obsolete machine.

Even though I have a ton of machines, I'm always looking, just in case that unbelievable deal comes around. I'm in a good spot, I'm in a big metro area with 4 pretty big cities within a 2 hour drive. I also don't see too much competition

Soany people that arent in the vending business and just got one for  their store think the going rate for a brand new machine is the going rate for a used one. i had one guy asking 350 for an old folz rack. i just asked for pictures (he finally put some up after i requested some just out of curiosity and he was persistent. he was saying that for $300 i could still pay to have it restored and still make a good profit. lol. not the business im in.

Yea, that's usually the people asking a crazy amount. Or people who tried and failed at vending. Alot of times(at least for me), the best deals are from fellow vendors, either downsizing or getting out of vending

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone want a great deal on some Eagle and Oak machines and racks?? Also, I can meet in St. Louis MO, Jackson TN, Birmingham AL, Montgomery AL! Looking to get $150 per rack. Ive got a total of 3. One is missing a machine (don't have a pic buts its like the red ones just 3 machines). If someone buys them all I will throw in the blue Oak machine and a couple Northwestern machines in good condition. All of these machines are In good condition and route ready. If you want them without the chrome racks we can discuss a price on that as well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived