List good deals you find on CL, Ebay or others you cant get because it's out of your area.

VBVending

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, Post them in the Classified section.

Thanks Hillbilly, you beat me to it. by the way welcome back mettle, it's good to see you here again.

Sent using the Tapatalk Forum Viewer for Android.

Thanks Casseri. I lurk in and around here occasionally just to see whats going on, but not much anymore. Unfortunately bulk vending has been moved to the back burner for me due to many time and financial constraints. I wish I had listened to many of the people on here that said to just get single gumball heads or at most doubles to start with because it would have been much easier. Now I have to buy many different types of candy and it has just become a pain in the butt. I am still in the biz but I'm trying to downsize the operation. BTW I still love this forum, the people here are great.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a little FYI winn-Dixie is still selling off their chex cola soda machines. They are as-is for 50 bux. I have a list of available machines from the liquidation company. Still lots of machines available in LA,MS south fl and a few in GA.

Thanks Casseri. I lurk in and around here occasionally just to see whats going on, but not much anymore. Unfortunately bulk vending has been moved to the back burner for me due to many time and financial constraints. I wish I had listened to many of the people on here that said to just get single gumball heads or at most doubles to start with because it would have been much easier. Now I have to buy many different types of candy and it has just become a pain in the butt. I am still in the biz but I'm trying to downsize the operation. BTW I still love this forum, the people here are great.

I know what you mean. I read Steve's entire gumball tread. I only have 4 Vendstar 3000's on location. The rest are NW Super 60's...mostly single gumballs. I am going to start doing single Runt heads too. Some of my locations will be doubles...Gumballs and Runts.

Eventually, I may pull the Vendstars and sell them. I Put all of my products in a small closet. Only having two products makes life a breeze in bulk vending.

Today I will place another NW Super 60 gumball machine in a location that lightning fast Kick Start found.

VENDiscuss Rocks!

I know what you mean. I read Steve's entire gumball tread. I only have 4 Vendstar 3000's on location. The rest are NW Super 60's...mostly single gumballs. I am going to start doing single Runt heads too. Some of my locations will be doubles...Gumballs and Runts.

Eventually, I may pull the Vendstars and sell them. I Put all of my products in a small closet. Only having two products makes life a breeze in bulk vending.

Today I will place another NW Super 60 gumball machine in a location that lightning fast Kick Start found.

VENDiscuss Rocks!

Thats a good strategy, high margins, long product life, and less work. B) By the way, how do runts sell for you? Do they sell universally well, or is it a hit or miss

kind of deal?

Thats a good strategy, high margins, long product life, and less work. B) By the way, how do runts sell for you? Do they sell universally well, or is it a hit or miss

kind of deal?

Thrifty

I just begin selling Runts. So, I don't know how well they will do yet. I reviewed the RUNTS thread and decided to go that route. I have noticed that the most successful vendors on this board are those that have read many threads and had the discernment to make the right decisions.

3 oak vista 400's with a triple stand, including keys for BUYITNOW $89 plus shipping. This is a good deal.

http://cgi.ebay.com/OAK-brand-TRIPLE-HEAD-CANDY-MACHINE-locks-and-key-/280684461480?pt=BI_Vending&hash=item415a18fda8

That's a nice looking triple Dperry!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

It's about 30 min from me.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Oak-7-way-vending-rack-stand-blue-capsules-candy-gum-/160607180070?pt=BI_Vending&hash=item2564ef1526

Great looking 7 way rack. I am sure you could get the seller down to $250 if you offer to not to go through ebay!

This rack has been on eBay for months. I even emailed him to let him know they are not oaks. But he still calls them oaks

Lol

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Archived