WIN A 5 WAY RACK!

caserri

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks so much. I was on vacation for two weeks. What a surprise to come back and find all those tickets paid off. Glad to support the forum in as many ways as possible. Thanks to all that made the drawing and this form of support possible. :)

Greatdane

(Eddie Edmundson)

Thanks so much. I was on vacation for two weeks. What a surprise to come back and find all those tickets paid off. Glad to support the forum in as many ways as possible. Thanks to all that made the drawing and this form of support possible. :)

Greatdane

(Eddie Edmundson)

It couldn't have went to a nicer person - congradutions - soon it will make ya a ton of quarters :)

Thanks so much! I have the perfect location. Next to my coffee machine that is doing 40+ cups a coffee a day at the insurance processor. They will love it.

Now to read up on what is best to put in them. I have plenty of information in our awesome forum :)

To bad it can't vend biscotti's.

Thanks so much!!!

I feel like I won the lottery. Most I have ever won is $5.00 on a Powerball ticket :)

Me so happy and I couldn't believe I got to choose what coin mechs I would like. I chose $1.00, .75 .50 and two .25. I figure I should have everything covered. I am going to try some products from A&A Global who the machines are coming from. I tried to copy the link, but their site will not let me copy the link.

Archived