WIN A 5 WAY RACK!

caserri

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just to let everyone know, in addition to adding a time limit for this contest (Our 5th anniversary) I have also sprinkled some free entries around the board. Think of it as sort of a scavenger hunt. :rolleyes:

This will be given away on our 5th birthday! Get your tickets before then!

So when is the 5th Birthday, how long do we have to buy a ticket?

So when is the 5th Birthday, how long do we have to buy a ticket?

Ahhhh Ha! I was waiting for someone to ask. ;)

First person to post the date of our 5th anniversary gets a free entry into the contest.

Sent from the pay phone at 34th and Vine using Tapatalk 2

july 19th 2012

Winner! I have you down for one entry. Good luck!

Just to let everyone know, in addition to adding a time limit for this contest (Our 5th anniversary) I have also sprinkled some free entries around the board. Think of it as sort of a scavenger hunt. :rolleyes:

I planted 10 free tickets around the forum yesterday. So far 2 of them have been found!

How will we know what these free tickets look like? Would it be painfully obvious when we find it?

Yes. It will bite you if it were a snake. For an example, read my latest blog entry. There was one there and it was claimed by dougdad65.

Also, I'd like to thank the following members for their recent ticket purchases...

Performavending

ANDERSONVENDING

The Mage

Billnuts

jeremiah

Greatdane

Kandy King

Dougdad65 found 2 free tickets.

That makes 59 tics left, Good luck!

Dougsdad65 is cleaning house. I need to get on the ball and try to find a couple of those freebies floating around.

There is one sitting there in plain sight. B)

BOOM! I found one!

"For a free 5 way rack raffle ticket, use this coupon code at checkout - 94764. Code can only be used by 1 member for 1 ticket. First one to use it, gets it! This website is made possible by the generous donations made by our supporters. Your donations allow us to continue to bring you quality vending related content. Please help support the VENDiscuss community by visiting and posting often. Contact and support - support@vendiscuss.net"

Just when I think this site can't get any better you do a scavenger hunt. Hats off to you for managing to improve on perfection. How did I survive before finding this site.

How many tickets are left?

Wow. That one was up less than 10 minutes! Congrats KK.

Are you removing them as they are found because I found it too last night but didn't know it had already been claimed so I went through the process to try it because i didn't know it was invalid.

Are you removing them as they are found because I found it too last night but didn't know it had already been claimed so I went through the process to try it because i didn't know it was invalid.

Great idea that I had not thought of. Consider it done.

Thanks!

Archived