xyz easy pro

new2this

Hello,

Just when I got rid of all my triples (Vendstars) and decided to stick with doubles; I find a loc that a triple will do great.  Anybody tried the new xyz easy pro canister triple?  My main concern is how well the machine holds up and the weight.  Thanks.

Coop

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a yellow XYZ triple that I placed 2 weeks ago in a taning salon. They seem to be sturdy and very close to the Seaga triple. Mine was new off Ebay and it has 3 candy wheels compared to 2 and a gumball on the Seaga. I like them both the same. The vendstar is nice when it comes to changing product but it is lacking in looks. I use a vendstar in a break room right now and have just changed out 2 of the selections to see if I can do any better before I bail on this location.

Coop,

Why not just add another head to your double, and make a triple or quad. This is the beauty of using single heads. You can add or take away from a location as needed without changing the machine, just the bracket and add or delete a head.

Grumpy

I thought about adding another single head but then I have to change the bracket from a double to a triple and get a new 2in pole with base to support three heads.  Then I saw the easy pro on ebay.  Although, I did not have much success with Vendstar, the one feature I liked was the changeable canisters.  The easy pro looks alot better than Vendstar, when it comes to color choices.  The website saids the easy pros are metal as oppose to plastic like the Vendstars.  I hope that means the coin mechs do not break as often.  I also thought how much easier and faster the easy pro must be when servicing your machine.   For example, if skittles do not do well you just change out the whole canister and add a new product.  Just my thoughts.  Thanks for the feedback.

• 2 weeks later...

I worked with the Easy Pro this weekend.  This is my opinion on the machine:

1.  It is a pleasure taking product out of this machine.  I hate opening up a chute in the back of the other tri vend machines and praying all the candy goes in the baggie or container and not on the floor!  The cannisters comeout very easily!  Love it!

2.  Changing a wheel is easier than most other machines out there. ( singles included ). Instead of reaching into the cannister and unscrewing 3 or 4 screws, with the Easy Pro you turn it over to the bottom and unscrew!  Alot easier.  Easier because each screw hole has a nub on it that fits into the frame you are removing.  So there is no fishing for the freakin' hole like on most machines and cannisters.  You just take the frame when you are finished adjusting or changing the candy/gumball wheel,  and line up with the nubs and screw them in.  Very easy.

3.  There seems to be plenty weight to support a busy location.  I will wait and see. I have one placed in a very busy location as of this week end.

4.  The price is right IMO.  The Easy Pro cost me $139.  Has a chromed top on it and chrome coin mech and chute door.  You can get it for $129 with a black stand.  I opted for the chrome stand for $10 more which looks nice on the machine. The original Easy Pro prices at $179 and comes with more chrome stripping on the body of it and I believe the body is made differently than this modified model.  Kevin ( the owner ) can better answer this.

5.  The rear plexi glass piece is heavily tinted to protect the candy from the sun. 

Big thumbs up from me!   :cool:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Johnny,

I can always count on you for a great review and you always get a great deal.  I just saw the item on ebay for 169.00 and you got it for 139.00.  Nice.

Coop

Thanks Coop.  Over the week end I had to fill up a triple and place it.  What a pain in the rear gettin' all the candy out of each compartment to change products.  The Easy Pro is worth the price just for that reason along IMO. 

• 1 month later...

I stocked up on a few Easy pros last week to have on board in case I get a location with lots of potential traffic.  And sure enough I just got one from MidWest last evening.  A supermarket with 200 employees.;)

Hey T - Bird,

Could you post a few pics of this thing so I can see what it actually looks like? I have been interested in these  for a while. I would like to see some actual pfotos of the machine if you could post a few that would be great.

David

Hi,

Hey Johnny,

I'm going to order a few myself.  Are they easy to assemble?

Coop

Hi Coop.......they are very easy.  You simply screw the machine onto the base and thats it. Everything else is in place.  They come very well boxed and protected with styrofoam also.

That red and chrome is sexy!  Those are some nice machines Johnny.  Is it posible to just buy the containers w/ the wheels sso they're easier to switch out?  Also are the containers interchangable w/ 1800s (probably not)?