Anybody need help finding locations ?

Usurper333

Very interesting... this is my first post, I am new here would like to say hello to everyone. Im looking for locaters that service central Texas any help would be appreciated!

about me I have some experience 10 locations a few great the rest ah well you know how it is, I am looking to grow my business and network with good folk

Well I may be able to help you, you need locations am I correct ? However I only do snack and soda .

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 months later...

I have been locating for just over a year as of now. I have references you can contact. I only do Soda and Snack though. You do not have to pay me anything up front, you will pay me after you visit the location and make sure want it. So its pay as you go with no minimum. Please reply for contact info.

• 3 months later...

I'm an experienced locator that will find you good locations for your machines. I do not charge anything up front, you can go to the location and meet and greet with the contact and determine if the site will work out for you, and if you decide you want it then you will pay me.

I have references that you can contact and I do all of the locating myself ( I'm a One Man Show ) and I enjoy what I do . And I do not consider a Hair Salon a good location LOL,,,

I had a really good conversation with him this week. The pros are he requires no payment up front and allows you to preview the locations before you place the machine and make payment. The down side is that if the location doesn't work he doesn't offer much in way of replacing the location. I am planning on using him as soon as I get some machines. If I do I will let you guys know how things work.

I had a really good conversation with him this week. The pros are he requires no payment up front and allows you to preview the locations before you place the machine and make payment. The down side is that if the location doesn't work he doesn't offer much in way of replacing the location. I am planning on using him as soon as I get some machines. If I do I will let you guys know how things work.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank's Kandy Korner.... I really appreciate that.... Happy New Year to you and Your Family !!!

To Thick Man... I will replace 1 location if it is not producing within 60 days.... I used to offer unlimited replacements however I have learned that any location weather they are big or small can be a crap shoot. I am just a one man show, I do not have any other people working for me. And I do have quite a bit of business, So if I was to guarantee every location I may be out of Biz LOL.... I hope that makes sense.

• 2 months later...

so far as i know he has quit the business it didnt seem like it was going well for him, he seemed to understand the biz at least but his offer of replacing poor locations was a bad idea ,i talked with him for a while and it sounded like he was just spinning his wheels finding replacement locs for free

Last time I spoke with him about 3 weeks ago he said he quit locating because he found a new job. He wasnt able to find a location for me but I spoke to a vendor in Dallas and he said he was pretty good. Where are you seeing his ads? link?

Bluemoose, so far they have been the best help and gave me a lead for a 200 person account. Also spacecity locators seems good but you have to have a minimum of ten locations ordered because he flys to your city to locate in person I havent tried him yet because I am not ready to spend 3k on locators.

Archived