taking the next step

mainor5251

recently I've been negotiating on a small route in south west GA and the deal has turned into a much larger opportunity, in the tune of a 6 state route, going down south next week to pickup a dodge sprinter van and run some of the route in south fl. holy cow I love this stuff. I'll keep you guys updated. By the way thanks to the members that have help me get to this point your knowledge and wiliness to share it has been much appreciated.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What kind of route? Candy, soda? Congrats on your good fortune!

bulk toy racks and kiddie rides

Mainor wow congrads is this the leap of faith to go full time? Wish you the best. Let me know if I can some how help.

its an established route, guy is retiring. gonna try and stay at state job for now and use days off in conjunction with annual leave to service route

Nice!

good luck to you.

I remember when you came to the house in FL and picked up a load of machines.

you've come a long way.

I thank I still have a couple of them from that purchase still on route Frank. I consider all them 1800 purchases as a few more credits earned on my way to a degree in bulkology, of course it would have been a lot cheaper if I would have listened to members like will.vend, havending and west coast, another 10 years I think I will have my bachelors.

looking forward to Saturday and hanging out with a 20 yr vet to the business and looking at some more of the specifics of the route!

ended up involved in a use of force at the prison Saturday so I had to stay late to do paper work. Gonna go down south Wednesday and pick up van and trailer, can't wait.

ended up involved in a use of force at the prison Saturday so I had to stay late to do paper work. Gonna go down south Wednesday and pick up van and trailer, can't wait.

I hate to be on the receiving end of that because mainor is a big ol boy

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

picked up van wednesday, man this sucker is nice. Thought he said it was a 2010 but its a 2012. Had a good time listening to a vets storys. gonna start servicing the florida panhandle next week from jacksonville to pensacola then GA next. I would post pictures but I guess I've already maxed out my upload quota

Archived