Where to buy inventory?

I'm looking to get into honor boxes next month and am wondering about where to buy inventory. I currently have a Costco membership but it is expiring at the end of next month. I've been to Costco and have made a list of what they sell for how much that seems honor box sell-able. There's a Sam's local to me also but I don't have a membership there and haven't tried to see if they would let me in to do a recon of their prices. I've read alot of references here to Sam's a few if any to Costco. I'm not sure if that's because Costco isn't quite as wide spread as Sam's or if Sam's is just the better option. So, my question is should stick with Costco or switch to Sam's. Opinion's appreciated. Thanks.

Sam's would work fine for you. I have never been to a Costco but the online prices I have seen they are higher. Go to Sam's website. You can look up your club and check prices for everything.

Mike

I would go with Sam's as well, they do seem to be a bit cheaper and have the pick n pull option. This will allow you to shop online and simply go to the store, pay for your items and its already pulled and palletized. No shopping involved! This is also a free service.

Archived