Locator warning

Poplady1

• 4 months later...

Hired this guy (Jason Travis Brinson DBA Advantage Vending of Los Angeles,California) about a year ago to find me 5 locations because he gave me a really good price. He found me one good location and that was it. Couple months of empty promises, tons of excuses and no more locations was all that followed so I cut my losses and moved on. I would suggest that anyone looking for a good locator avoid this guy.

• 7 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
On 11/30/2012 at 4:48 PM, gumball guy said:

Hired this guy (Jason Travis Brinson DBA Advantage Vending of Los Angeles,California) about a year ago to find me 5 locations because he gave me a really good price. He found me one good location and that was it. Couple months of empty promises, tons of excuses and no more locations was all that followed so I cut my losses and moved on. I would suggest that anyone looking for a good locator avoid this guy.

I am Jason Brinson ,  the gumball guy received all of his locations. He procrastinated on delivering his machines to the locations.

forget about locators, they’ll put you anywhere. they can’t do anything we can’t do. actually they can do less because they aren’t going in in person and thats what matters.

Edited by jay22

2 hours ago, jay22 said:

forget about locators, they’ll put you anywhere. they can’t do anything we can’t do. actually they can do less because they aren’t going in in person and thats what matters.

That’s the spirit.  If anyone trying to get in this business can’t do your own locating, then you are in the wrong business. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Gizmo Vending said:

That’s the spirit.  If anyone trying to get in this business can’t do your own locating, then you are in the wrong business. 

seriously... and why pay $50?  i mean $50 is something with bulk machines.  it could take you awhile to recoup that.  when i read here about some of the locations locators get, i feel bad for the machine operator.  freaking break rooms? how the heck you gonna pay someone to give you a location, and you wind up in a breakroom shut off from the PUBLIC.  give me a break.  you need to build a connection with the owner off the bat by seeing them.  it doesn't need to be much of a connection but enough for them to remember you and view you in a positive light.