Goals for 2013

BigRedvender

Being a newbie around here I know I had some goals for 2012 and now Have worked out some for this next year in dealing with the route.

I want to get to 100 Locations

I want to get 15 Of those Rack or Toy locations

Work on getting that Oak and NW refurbished and on the route making money.

Work on building a lager cash reserve again for buying more routes.

My goal is to place another 10 machines soda and snack so that I have about 20-25 machines. And either sell my bulk route or take the bottom 10 bulk places into good ones.

Concidering in a year I went from knowing nothing about vending to doing it full time now is crazy

I now have 35 bulk triples and 11 full line machines located about 10 bulk to place and 4 soda ones to place

Some of these goals are in motion already:

1) Hire 3 part time locators

2) Locate/Placement 100 more machines from my storage unit

3) Buy a bulk route that has been on the market for several months (price is still too high at $60K for 90 locations but I really want it!)

1. Complete acquisition of a route that I'm finishing up negotiations on. Should be done by the end of the month.

2. Pay off half of the route before October.

3.Upgrade some of my current equipment and add some equipment to locations that are increasing in revenue.

4. If possible, acquire a minivan or something larger than my Corolla to service the route (going to need it with the new route acquisition).

5. Get at least one electronic machine on location and earning money.

Mine's pretty simple

1) Get my machine located in a good spot

2) Keep and eye out for deals on eBay and craigslist

That's it, I'll be looking into locating my machine really soon.

If you meet your first goal, you'll enjoy the business a lot more. :)

Add to my list that I want to improve my sales/locating ability. I really need to overcome anxiety when pitching to potential locations. I get really nervous and struggle to think on my feet when they start asking questions or offering objections.

My goal by the end of this year is to get 8 more soda machines placed (in addition to my current 7) and be sure each machine is making at least $50 in profit per week.... I know that doesn't sound like a lot to most of you, but I live in a small county of only 30,000 residents.... We're also very spread out population wise....

My first goal NEXT year is going to buy a new pickup using nothing but soda machine profit...

My goal by the end of this year is to get 8 more soda machines placed (in addition to my current 7) and be sure each machine is making at least $50 in profit per week.... I know that doesn't sound like a lot to most of you, but I live in a small county of only 30,000 residents.... We're also very spread out population wise....

My first goal NEXT year is going to buy a new pickup using nothing but soda machine profit...

There's nothing wrong with a soda machine clearing 2 bills a month in anybody's book - good work if you can find it.

Heck Donut - that 804 could probably handle 30,000 people all by itself

You must live in the "Gold Country" or northeast of Redding

IF I COULD HAVE 20 LOCATIONS MAKING EVEN $200 GROSS EACH I'D BE HAPPY AS HECK. That's $4,000 gross and about $2500 net. I'd be set while I finish school. I have some stupid places making like $50 a month gross and some making $500 gross a month

Here are my goals for 2013.

1. Grow my vending business by acquiring both a mid-sized established route and purchase/locate "good deal" individual machines as they become available.

2. Improve net monthly cash flow by $1000.

3. Make incremental, tangible progress toward achieving the above goals every week.

Just out of curiosity, what do you consider a "mid-sized established route" to be?

Well--size is relative for each business owner. For me, a mid-sized route would be around 60-100 machines. I'm currently in the process of closing on a route comprising 186 heads in 62 machines.

There's nothing wrong with a soda machine clearing 2 bills a month in anybody's book - good work if you can find it.

Heck Donut - that 804 could probably handle 30,000 people all by itself

You must live in the "Gold Country" or northeast of Redding

Yep.... Amador County (Ione to be specific).... I can be in Sacramento in 40 minutes or in the snow in 20 minutes...

Archived