U have $100 locations ?

josh

One. Its a 24 hour mexican place on a busy street, near bus line. The machine is a double, been on location for about 6 months, service on tuesday ( 32 days ) was $102. MI & 10 flavor 850 GB. Im sure it has alot to do with them being open 24 hours a day.

Wow, I only wish. i don't think there is any such thing around here. The very best location I have ever had never did $100.00 per month. $50.00 or so tops. I have a Walmart and a few others that do about that much. That is one reason, I think I have to branch out from candy. I don't understand why, but this a weak market for candy.

This is a tough place for vendors in general. There are Coke machines every 10 feet . LOL I'm not discouraged though, just have to try harder. There is no gravy train around here.

Dan

I'm sure lots of people here have 8 way racks that easily top $100 per month. That would probably be a low selling month for them. If you're talking about single head gumball machines, I doubt you'll find very many people doing $100 per month; triples you'll find some, and as you go up you'll find more (4 way racks, 6 way, etc.).

• 2 weeks later...

had one single coin pusher doing 5K a month before i had to pick it up because he bought his own machine...a ghetto discount tobacco store and laundromat all in one...Bad thing about it was he bought the replacement for it off of my website!!!

that was my best single machine ever..

used to have a lot of doubles that made 100 a month..mostly in small diners or small chinese buffets that wouldn't allow a rack or anything else to take up alot of space..i upgraded them all to racks and cranes now but back then that was only space they would give up, that is how i squeezed in.. Now if a whole rack does 50 a month I'm happy, those where the days and we didn't even know it!!

ron

Ihave a laundromat that was 100. pus, but then one of her customers told her there was a roach in the PMM's and she had me remove the machine[ oh and no roach or evidence of a roach was to be found?:huh:??]

One of the biggest reasons I moved away from candy. I've never had a bug problem, but just he hassle of keeping things fresh and clean is enough that I hate dealing with it. Toys are so much simpler. If I have something that doesn't sell, I put it in my basement for a couple of months and re-introduce it at another location and it usually sells. If that doesn't work, I put it in a mystery mix and sell it at 25 cents. That always moves old product.

Hve some 8 select uturns turning over in excess of $75 per week, mainly sports bars and clubs.

Dan,

As an independant operator i love coke vending because wherever i see their machines i target them and ****** the location from coke!. Here coke has a reputation for poor service and they only want to sell their own drink products this makes them a real target!.

• 2 weeks later...

I have 7 or 8 U-turns 8-Select machines that will do $100 in 4 or 5 weeks and all with candy. Laundromats, baseball practice facility, a few distributor breakrooms, taco shop, old folks home

Just curious...how did you get into your laundromat locations? Seems like there's never anyone manning them to ask permission. I'd like to start placing some into laundromats because they sound like they are successful.

I am only in one laundromat currently but KickStart got me that location.

Just curious...how did you get into your laundromat locations? Seems like there's never anyone manning them to ask permission. I'd like to start placing some into laundromats because they sound like they are successful.

I just got my first laundromat last week...it is going to be a great location. It's the only machine/location I took it upon myself to cable lock my machine to a post inside...because of the 'funny' character vibe I got the whole 5 minutes I was there. My locator got this little gem for me. I paid him $15 with a smile on my face. Even if I get kicked out in 2 months (which is likely because there is several other arcades and racks in there) it will still be worth it.

un attended laudromats is a real gamble..machine will get stolen(probably by other vendor) and robbed a lot..

I never understood how someone would come into a laundry , spend hours prying my machines apart, with power drill etc. and there being a big change machine full of money right beside of it??? or the video game right next to it wasn't damaged?? thats why i accuse other vendors!!! doesn't make sense to me on that kind of hit..

still good stop, lots of loose quarters around..

ron

Archived