Rags to Riches coin pusher

mrsyfy

Hello all, new here I am having troubl finding a manual for the Rags to riches coin ousher machine. I am trying to learn how to setthe time delay on the mother board. Anyone know where I can find a pdf manual for this machine?

• 2 weeks later...

thanks but he had no information on that one. I am also looking for parts for a pot-o-silver coin pusher. I think the control board is shot. seconds after it is turned on, it shuts down. the error light on the cpu comes on and the cpu light flashes. have any Ideas on what could be wrong. and where I can find parts?

thanks but he had no information on that one. I am also looking for parts for a pot-o-silver coin pusher. I think the control board is shot. seconds after it is turned on, it shuts down. the error light on the cpu comes on and the cpu light flashes. have any Ideas on what could be wrong. and where I can find parts?

Sounds like circuit board issues, have you tried searching for a local circuit board repair service and talking with them to see if they can repair it without a schematic?

• 4 years later...

Archived