New Category - Website Concerns

caserri

I have created a new category entitled "Website Concerns" here in the community section. The idea behind this new category is to...

--Allow members to report bugs or other problems they encounter while visiting the site.

--Allow members to ask how to do something on the site.

--Allow members to request new features or enhancements to make TVF better.

--Allow members the opportunity to ask TVF staff about forum guidelines and how/why they are upheld.

--Allow members the opportunity to file an open (public) complaint about the site and have their complaint addressed openly by staff.

This new category will have a new feature enabled in it. It is called the "Best Answer" feature and will give the topic starter the ability to mark any response to their question/concern as the "Best Answer". Once you mark a response as best answer, the topic will display the best answer label and it will be considered a resolved matter.

My hope is that if people use this forum for the purposes listed above, it will eliminate a lot of the misinformation that is being tossed around lately while also giving members the opportunity to report a site problem, bugs, or ask for new features.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Archived