A good Locator

Poplady1

When my sister started her honor box route a member on here sent us Ned's phone number.  We contacted him and he did a great job.  I contacted him today to see if he wanted some new business.  He has sometime now.  If you want someone that we had great luck with and did a great job here is his contact information.  

Ned
904-377-6409

Unless you all swamp him.

Unfortunately, I fear that's what will happen. TVF has a history of doing that to good locators. The amount of traffic that we send to them can gum the wheels of even the best locators.

Thanks for the referral. Hopefully Ned will realize the steady volume of new business that we can provide him and take steps early to handle it appropriately.

Hoping he knows how to say no when too many call.  If he would just post notices on the forum when he is full and communicate it might work out.

Thank you so much for the recommendation and the kind words! I would be glad to help you if you have single, double, or triple-heads. Feel free to give me a call if you would like to try me for a small order.

Best Regards,

Ned

904-377-6409

I tried a couple small orders with Ned, here is my report:

Overall good locations, fast turnaround (gonna get slower now as he gets more biz), good communication. No surprises when showing up, all were expecting me. I got kicked from one but that was because a mgr. gave approval & owner wanted it out. Ned was good about a replacement. Types of locations I get on a 5 location order: Taco restaurant, BBQ place, hotel, hardware store break room, cafe. Overall 4.5 out of 5.

I tried a couple small orders with Ned, here is my report: Overall good locations, fast turnaround (gonna get slower now as he gets more biz), good communication. No surprises when showing up, all were expecting me. I got kicked from one but that was because a mgr. gave approval & owner wanted it out. Ned was good about a replacement. Types of locations I get on a 5 location order: Taco restaurant, BBQ place, hotel, hardware store break room, cafe. Overall 4.5 out of 5.

Wow. Best locator report I've seen in quite a while. Thanks!

I tried a couple small orders with Ned, here is my report: Overall good locations, fast turnaround (gonna get slower now as he gets more biz), good communication. No surprises when showing up, all were expecting me. I got kicked from one but that was because a mgr. gave approval & owner wanted it out. Ned was good about a replacement. Types of locations I get on a 5 location order: Taco restaurant, BBQ place, hotel, hardware store break room, cafe. Overall 4.5 out of 5.

Great review! Those sound like they'll be good locations!  How much does he charge per location?

• 4 weeks later...

Because Ned was recommended by someone I highly respect (poplady1) I decided to try him myself.

Overall - It was an A+++ experience.

I have nothing negative to say about Ned and his service.

His communication was great.

Turn-around time getting locations was fantastic.

His demeanor and phone presence are superb.

Answers to my questions and the fulfillment of my order could not have gone any smoother.

He is a true professional.

Easily the best locator experience I've been a part of...and I've had my share.

When my sister started her honor box route a member on here sent us Ned's phone number.  We contacted him and he did a great job.  I contacted him today to see if he wanted some new business.  He has sometime now.  If you want someone that we had great luck with and did a great job here is his contact information.  

Ned
904-377-6409

How much does he charge for honor boxes?

Because Ned was recommended by someone I highly respect (poplady1) I decided to try him myself.

Overall - It was an A+++ experience.

I have nothing negative to say about Ned and his service.

His communication was great.

Turn-around time getting locations was fantastic.

His demeanor and phone presence are superb.

Answers to my questions and the fulfillment of my order could not have gone any smoother.

He is a true professional.

Easily the best locator experience I've been a part of...and I've had my share.

Guess I better get in line before he gets swamped! I hope he has a sound plan to deal with the volume of orders he will get from TVF. Sure would hate to see another good locator fail due to poor planning.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

Guess I better get in line before he gets swamped! I hope he has a sound plan to deal with the volume of orders he will get from TVF. Sure would hate to see another good locator fail due to poor planning.

I am not going to speak for Ned.

But, I will say that he mentioned his plan to avoid this problem and it was sound.

Now, it was only a brief mention and I didn't prod him any further.

However, it was good to hear he had given it some thought and come up with what seems like a good strategy.

Hi Folks,

Thanks for the awesome reviews. Folks, it is a numbers game anyway you see it whether you do it in person or through a locator. Nothing is guaranteed until you place your machine in the location to see if that dog will hunt. It takes a good location, good customer service, and schmoozing skills with or without being affiliated with a charity as well as having a good locator to see if the location represents possible positive producer. You have to be aware that the business opportunities being presented to you are also being over-selled. 

By the way, I do have a sound plan in place if i do get swamped which is a good problem these days. I have been swamped before and the turn around time averages 1 to 2 weeks. I have to do my jobs in the order I receive them to be fair to everyone. But once I get on your job, I am on it like a hound dog and can get it done in a few days to a week depending upon my luck and the number of locations you need. I can always send the locations out to you as I get them as well to keep the location fresh. 

If you have any question or comments, feel free to call me 904-377-6409 or email through this awesome web site. I will get back to you or answer any questions you may have.

Best Regards,

Ned

904-377-6409

By the way, I do have a sound plan in place if i do get swamped which is a good problem these days. I have been swamped before and the turn around time averages 1 to 2 weeks. I have to do my jobs in the order I receive them to be fair to everyone. But once I get on your job, I am on it like a hound dog and can get it done in a few days to a week depending upon my luck and the number of locations you need. I can always send the locations out to you as I get them as well to keep the location fresh. 

If you have any question or comments, feel free to call me 904-377-6409 or email through this awesome web site. I will get back to you or answer any questions you may have.

Best Regards,

Ned

904-377-6409

Ned, do u do large snack and sode locations as well?

I have him locating a 4 column sticker machine for me - he quoted me 30 on the honor boxes

Spoke to Ned again tonight and It is 20.00 for the honor boxes not 30.00, so will have him locate a few of those for me also.

Cant wait for my sticker location - got my order in from flatline Thursday.

Archived