Found a great location for my office deli combo machine!

jerry1973

So I inherited a office deli combo machine on one of my locations. I have replaced it with a REAL machine, and have found a great location for it. It brought me $46 in about 10 minutes!! Which is more money than it would have brought me in its lifetime. 

post-4798-0-71190300-1376705246_thumb.jpg

So I inherited a office deli combo machine on one of my locations. I have replaced it with a REAL machine, and have found a great location for it. It brought me $46 in about 10 minutes!! Which is more money than it would have brought me in its lifetime. 

attachicon.gifphoto-45.JPG

And it really looks good there Jerry

Damn good job Jerry!

I'm hoping to do the same with that pos GO-380 I have one mile from the house! But I will strip it of it control board and power supply and post it on fleabay! Might make a couple dollars extra! lol!

mike

attachicon.gifphoto-45.JPG

You really need to stick that picture up in the gallery so everyone can enjoy it

Thanks guys!! yeah I didn't want to sell it and subject anyone else to the pain these machines can and do bring. I thought this was probably the only proper home for it. I will put it in the gallery tomorrow. 

As much as I'd like to see all machines such as this in their proper home as well, I do hope you salvaged parts off of it.  I would have been interested in some of them and you could have made even more money off of it.  If you did part it out, let me know what you kept as I would be interested in them.  I know, I know, why perpetuate the existence of these machines, but I actually get calls to repair these from time to time.

• 9 months later...

I'm looking at the adjusters on the feet thinking, "Maybe I can use those somewhere?", "and that T-handle.....hmmmmm?".

It'd make a nice addition to your pile er I mean inventory ;D

You should see my pile of s-crap. My dad has 2-1/2 acres of pure desert land perfect for long term storage. No rain = no rust, just an occasional dust storm to anchor stuff in real good. It looks like a vending machine zombie grave yard. Plus I have a handful more at a friends house. You need a 4 wheel drive to get to the ones at my friends house. They are causing an ever growing sand dune to develop. Pretty soon they will be completely covered by sand. My great grandkids can dig them up and put them in a museum. lol.

photo-45.JPG

Wow, you got top dollar for it. Nice picture!

Damn good job Jerry!

I'm hoping to do the same with that pos GO-380 I have one mile from the house! But I will strip it of it control board and power supply and post it on fleabay! Might make a couple dollars extra! lol!

mike

I'll probably part them out, and enjoy the rest of my life. I'll post pictures of what I do to them as well...

• 3 years later...
On 8/16/2013 at 7:08 PM, jerry1973 said:

post-4798-0-71190300-1376705246_thumb.jpg

🤣🤣🤣

Archived