What kind of commission to pay for rack at grocery store?

cramlow82

I have been doing charity vending so far... but a coworker's husband is a higher up in a grocery store chain of about 5 stores.  I am going to talk to him about getting in their locations.

What kind of commission should I be looking at offering to get some racks in these grocery stores?

My co-worker (this guys wife) doesn't think there are any... but I am going to talk to him and find out.  I was just looking for some numbers in case  he happens to ask... so I figured I'd ask and see who on here has experience in these kinds of places.

I 100 percent agree with Action. Start low and go higher if he if he says something. They make their money in their grocery store not with your vending machines. I never offer commission unless they ask for it. And I also tell them there is no commision if they don't maintain x amount of dollars. Ive never been kicked out of a location

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

I 100 percent agree with Action. Start low and go higher if he if he says something. They make their money in their grocery store not with your vending machines. I never offer commission unless they ask for it. And I also tell them there is no commision if they don't maintain x amount of dollars. Ive never been kicked out of a location

How many racks do you have in super markets on zero commission? And how many total racks on zero commission?

Idk i said start low and go higher if needed. And you may be right. What I do might not work for everyone. I develop a relationship with the location and offer them nothing but good service. We also have a great customer retention agent that calls all of our accounts monthly to grow our.relationships with our customers. We do this with all of our businesses not just vending

Archived