Northwestern Triple

T BIRD

I now have 2 of these,and I like them.

1 of them I had to tear down to get the rod that screws to the money drawer latch back on.I couldn`t   otherwise.it was fairly easy to disasembke and reasemble.I can say it didn`t take me long to do this either.I did this at my other job and was going as fast as I could,I have to add in all fairness.I have  no manual either.the coin mechs have  been great too.

edit:

I like the fact that that it is HEAVY,looks good,very easy to service,looks good,and reliable.

I dislike that the canisters aren`t interchangeable otherwise this machine would be the ideal candy machine imo.

Antonio.......although the cannisters are not interchangeable, I was told its alot easier to remove product out of this machine compared to other triples with cannisters that do not come out. Also.....at a busy location you can order parts to increase the capacity of your cannisters.

Do you guys know where to buy new locks for the NW tripleplay?  I'm not sure if regular NW 60/80 locks will fit it or not. 

Thanks.

regular locks for 60/80 NW will fit.

how much are you willing to pay for these locksI HAVE SOME AVAILABLE.

Is there such a thing as 6 out of 5 gang?  This machine is awesome.  The color combo is very tasefully done.  But it will certainly stand out and get the attention of others.  I placed 3 small pads under the base.  Or I may use a piece of plastic runner I have when I locate the machine.

1.  There is one key for the top.  The top unscrews and comes off completely.  The key happens to be the same key I use for my other NW60s I have on location so that is very convenient for me. ( I am contemplating spending money at Camlock and buying all new 7 pin locks for my A&As and NW60s ). 

2.  The back of the machine is very easy to manage and use.  There is a chrome knob on top that you simply pull up on and the back door opens to reveal the coin tray( 1 piece ).  In the back you can easily get product out by lifting the back panel up and place a plastic container there to collect product.  Its easier than the standard triple out there.

3.  The machine and base is very steady, heavy, and sturdy.  I love this machine.

4.  You can expand the capacity of each slot in terms of candy by buying and attaching additional pieces.  I did not buy those and do not know how it works as yet.  That option is really good at a very busy location so that you do not have to go there every other week to refill.

5.  This will be my triple for that certain type location that calls for it.

Johnny, are those doors to empty candy on a hinge, or is it just stuck in there in pic #7?

Gabe.......that door lifts straight up allowing you to empty product into a container. ( A baggie would be too difficult to use here ) There is no hinge or anything.  You just pull it up as much or as little as you want to empty the product.

Johnny, are those doors to empty candy on a hinge, or is it just stuck in there in pic #7?

the back doors to empty the candy out just slides up and down.that is his cell that keeps that slot open.the only hinges on this machine are on the back to open the cash box.the would be on the left side looking at the machine from the back.

Yup, just got 8 of them myself from craigslist.

I am impressed with them, but there is one thing about them I don't like. If you look at the spring plate on the candy wheel there is a raised ring around it. This will keep product on the flat surface base and not allow it into the wheel. Nuts and candy like MMs, reeses etc will eventually go bad and create problems, especially for nuts.

On the 60s that lip is under the globe and doesn't create that problem.