Contacting TVF to release LRU funds from escrow

I wish I could send that email to release payment...I haven't heard from LRU in about ten days.  I am hoping to hear from them soon.  They still owe me 3 more locations. 

Grazing Hippo... how long did it take you to get all your locations? and how many locations was it?

So I have started ordering 5 locations at a time from LRU. They have been getting me about 4 per week and I have been accepting about 3 per week. They have been very good at communicating with me. In fact, Amanda called me yesterday to confirm a few things with my most recent order.

Have you tried contacting them to see what your status is? It seems that my area of the country (upstate NY) is not very saturated at all with bulk vending. Locations here seem generally easy to come by thus far. What part of the country are you in Cramlow?

I am in Illinois.

I purchased 5 on Oct. 31, (So I will get 6)... and they still owe me 3.  I understand they are going through a tough situation, but if they are getting locations for some people, I think they should at least be in contact with their other customers.

I was planning on buying more, but if it is going to take this long... I don't know if I want to buy more.  I guess I will have to wait and see what happens.

I don't think they are doing the "buy 5 get 1 free". They told me that was just a September special. I know it says "buy 5 get 1 free" in the locator section but I have not received any free locations. Also, I posted a question about this "special" a few weeks back and nobody really seemed to have a solid answer on the answer.

I will say that LRU has been very good in their communication with me BUT I think they should remove the "special" if it has indeed expired.

I placed another order on Oct 18 th .I  talked to Steve regarding this matter and tried contacting LRU. I haven't heard as much as a reply from them.(LRU). I understand the crisis their dealing with over there.That Is why I have been patient.However I see that they have been finding locations for others.HMMM!

• 2 weeks later...

What crisis is LRU going thru?

I purchased from them and received locations recently. I also hired an independent named Ned, and another named Chad for pop/snack machines.

LRU fulfulled their part of the deal so I was considering ordering another batch... but now there's a crisis ?

What crisis is LRU going thru?

I purchased from them and received locations recently. I also hired an independent named Ned, and another named Chad for pop/snack machines.

LRU fulfulled their part of the deal so I was considering ordering another batch... but now there's a crisis ?

So your order has been filled? I can pay Gale for you?

--Steven

Hello all,

I was wondering, according to the records I'm looking at, we only have very few unfulfilled orders. Most orders from TVF were marked as awaiting for reports. Please email me directly at admin@locatorsrus.biz so that I can double check and tell Amanda about it. She might have missed it.

Thanks!

-Gale

• 2 weeks later...

Archived