The People of YouTube (for Vending) Proudly Presents

casey259

I proudly present to the entire forum this guy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51VJE6xeh4M. This fine gentlemen kindly explains how an industry of over $30B and bulk over $300M is a dead industry. If there was ever a guy that I'm glad is out of the vending business is this moron. I vote this video be shown to any new person to ensure they take notes on everything that this guy did wrong starting his business. Grab some popcorn and enjoy his stupidity. 

Two years and he is experience, three years for me and I'm still learning, at least my vending is paying for it's gas! lol! 

Vending is dead?

More like he is to lazy to get out there and place his combo machine's.

;D

I'm going to have all the people who ask me about how much money I make in vending watch this guy.

He is perfect!

all I hear is "I bet you make a lot of money out of these machines"

My short answer is  "It's just like rental property, when you get it paid for you can do alright"

I think this bozo is actually trying to sell his "work from home" scheme, whatever that is.  I laughed at the comment from the Herbal Life pyramid schemer who is trying to get people away from vending and into their "home based business." 

I appears from the industry averages he's pointing out, that our bozo fell for every sales pitch at every biz op show he went to and apparently bought into all the misrepresentations.  At least he admits that vending is hard work though it's obvious from his ranting that he didn't want to put in any hard work.  His further comments down the list are just sour grapes and I believe he's thinking that he can single-handedly turn people away from vending.  I couldn't get through even half of his rant before having to turn it off.

At least we can hope his mistakes made for good buys for someone on CL when he sold out.

I'm not in full line, but his comment about grossing $5 a month for a snack machine is enough for me to call him an idiot!  I don't even have a single head machine that grossing less than $5 per month, so he's just a sore loser and too lazy to figure out how to make something work.  I don't care what industry it is, if he would spend half the energy thinking about the positives, rather than focusing on the negatives, then maybe he'd be successful!  He rambled on about how his eBay and Amazon sales ventures also failed...well those are booming companies and a lot of people HAVE figured out how to make a living with them. Not every industry is a failure...your attitude is, dude!

I just couldn't help myself...... such a ignorant and misinformed video so I posted a comment linking to this thread. ;D

I checked out the responses & couldn't find your post so I made my own & linked it back to this forum & also this specific thread

I fought myself to keep from posting a response to this video, but I gave it a thumbs down.

My first thought is if somebody has failed at something, don't ever take their advice on the subject.

It sounds to me like he got involved with a BizOp. Then he talks about trying to locate over the phone. Fine for a multi state locator who needs the volume, but in your town you locate in person.

I get the impression that this guy is going from one get rich scheme to another, dumping them when they either don't produce wealth overnight, or he discovers it is actually work.

He doesn't seem to get the idea that if a person does it part time, they could still be a success at it. In fact most people are doing it on the side just to add a little side income. Personally I think the person who can make a living off 20-30 hour a week is more successful then the one who does it in 60-80 hours a week.

Anyway, the idea the the vending business is on it's way out is absolutely ridiculous. The way this economy is evolving is actually toward the vendor. The big issue for the Bulk vendor is the dollar coin. It does exist, but still isn't widely accepted. This is an issue in the future with inflation, but as always there will be a solution.

But then he mentions the "cashless society." This is one subject he seems to understand even less then vending. I am still trying to figure out if it is even possible to go cashless with such a large part of the population that don't even use banks.

Archived