TVF loses a great friend

Rick Falcon

Today is a very sad day in wich I announce to you the passing of a great friend known to many as T-bird Johnny. I was fortunate enough to have met him,and many of you folks wich have been around this forum long enough know that John dedicated a lot of time to this forum heck T-bird had his own section on here. My deepest sympathy gos out to the Nardozzi family. May you Rest in Peace old friend.You will be missed but never forgotten.

Feel free to post any of your T-bird memories.

Sad news indeed. Johnny was one of those great members that I was able to connect with outside this forum. Many of the fondest memories I have about the early years of TVF involve "Brotha John".

Yes, there was a time that John was so active on this forum that he had his own section called " T Birds World". He also created a club called the "Gravy Lounge" and invited others to join. At one time, he was TVF's all time top poster. John was also a major supporter of the forum, helping us stay online when we needed it the most. I think everyone who has the word "CHARTER" under their avatar has fond memories of John. He was truly "DA Bomb Diggity!"

My thoughts and prayers go out to John's family. Sleep well Brotha John.

Tough news he had a lot if great advice and experience to share and did it freely and often. Prayers for the family RIP T-Bird

Tough news he had a lot if great advice and experience to share and did it freely and often. Prayers for the family RIP T-Bird

Sad news indeed.

RIP John.

One of my earliest memories of this forum was getting a kick out of reading the threads in his "world".

And one of my earliest goals as a bulk vendor when I first joined this forum was to become a member of the "gravy lounge".

Not sure if his "world" is still here somewhere, but I think it would be nice to put up a locked archive of that thread.

Great idea but if you recall, T Birds World was a whole subcategory not a specific thread. I did however find this thread. It is the main "Gravy Lounge" thread complete with member list...

http://www.vendiscuss.net/index.php?/topic/2048-The-Gravy-Lounge

Great idea but if you recall, T Birds World was a whole subcategory not a specific thread. I did however find this thread. It is the main "Gravy Lounge" thread complete with member list...

http://www.vendiscuss.net/index.php?/topic/2048-The-Gravy-Lounge

Very nice Steve this brings back memories.

First time back in a long time. Something told me to come back now of all times. I got a lot of good advice and wisdom from tbird through his great many posts. You could spend more time reading his posts than needing to post more questions. I remember being very inspired by the success and growth of his business, even meeting Folz during the course of his expansion. I never got to meet him but Imo he was a great man and vendor who will be greatly missed.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

RIP T-Bird

I did not know him personally, but he helped me out in a huge way. I ordered a machine from OAK and was getting the runaround from them. After posting about my experience, T-Bird emailed the president of OAK for me, and got it sorted. He was a stand up guy. 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived