Infinity 4 Snack Machine

delb101

Does any one happen to have a Infinity 4 Snack Machine from Signature Vending Systems?

(the keypad is Blue I think)

I know company is closed and was only in business a short time.

but I was hoping someone might have a manual.

I was trying to see if you can hook a credit card reader to it

The early MDB vending machines would not accept them...I think the old Magnum 5 from Signature would NOT accept a card reader even thought it was MDB

I wasnt sure if their Infinity Model came after the Magnum or what.

Does any one own one or have info regarding them?

They were all produced with MDB logic boards so the only thing you can do is to try a card reader.  If it doesn't work then there's nothing you can do as there are NO parts or support for those machines.  If the Signature won't take cards then you'll need to swap out the machine for one that will.  I'm not aware of any different MDB versions because, like you said, they weren't in business long enough to have more than one version.

Do you happen to know when the Infinity series came out?

I thought they had 2 models...Magnums and Infinitys

I could be wrong....but I was thinking the very first version of MDB came out in 1997 or 98 ...then MDB2 came out around 2002 or so

I know all of Vendors Exchange boards are MDB Level 3...I dont think Cashless will work for the MDB1....I think it has to be MDB2 or 3

The only manual I have is for the Magnum 4 and 5 and has no publishing date on it.  We only had one distributor here who sold them (he's out of business now) and I believe they were sold in the early 2000s.  The manual mention that their MDB is compatible with card readers though you would need a special harness from Signature to extract DEX data.  In all seriousness, you should not waste any time with a Signature machine because it's only a matter of time before it becomes non-repairable.  I would only use them in slower accounts where bells and whistles aren't needed. 

I have a manual on the Infinity 4 machine, if you need it let me know I can send it to you.

I have two machines in service and I have no problem with them so far!

My machines was produced in 2000.

How hard would it be to swap a inone board in these machines AZ?

Is it to complicated to do.

There are no aftermarket boards to put into any of the Signature machines as they were out of business before any aftermarket boards came onto the market.

Oh, I hate when the forum double posts.....

There are no aftermarket boards to put into any of the Signature machines as they were out of business before any aftermarket boards came onto the market.

Oh, I hate when the forum double posts.....

I understand, no after market boards was made for these machines.

I was curious if a Inone board like from a AP or what could maybe get the machine to work without to much fuss!

It is like shooting Golphers in the dark, just asking a question nobody can answer.

cajun

DEBIT CARDS:

The Infinity Snack Merchandiser will automatically determine at power up, which Debit Card System is

connected, and configure itself accordingly. Any MDB compatible Debit Card System designed for

vending machines, can be used on this unit providing that the Debit Card Reader meets the physical

dimensions required to mount reader in required space.

Archived