Change is HERE!

Rachel Rosenberg

Change Has Arrived.  Introducing Multi-Dimensional Vending 

It's no secret that the bulk vending industry is flat.  We do all we can to merchandise the equipment to entice our buyers, but we continue to see lack of growth and profitability. Until now.  

Find out more and ENGAGE IN THE CHANGEwww.VendingChange.com

Hi Rachel,

What does 'full supporter' mean??

Do you or any of the other owners of Top Notch have an ownership interest in 'Vending Change.com'?? (I would have more faith in it if you did have ownership...this has been tried before by a flat vending company and did not end well - company went out of biz and did not fulfill obligations...some kids never got their premiums that were promised).

Thanks,

Jerry

Top Notch Toys is a full supporter of the "Vending Change.com" platform! Find out more by visiting their website www.VendingChange.com

;D

I have to admit I'm lost. Is it a stand alone platform that the operator will control? Or is it going to be offered by multiple suppliers? Looks like the vending change is not a part of TNT am I right.

Its seems like its a stand alone prize redemption system using bulk vending and a social platform for kids (kirplink -'beyond the toy')

Its an interesting idea however I have a couple reservations;

1 - Kids today are used to getting things instantly and have the attention span of an ant.

2- Is this even legal in California? The reason bulk works is its a toy not of significant value that is vended but points to redeem ipads and gift cards or whatever have value. The reason redemption works in arcades is the 'skill' aspect. Operators running cranes and such qualify under the law because of the 'amusement exemption' but bulk would not be exempt.

Might want to check with Bureau of Gambling Control

Its seems like its a stand alone prize redemption system using bulk vending and a social platform for kids (kirplink -'beyond the toy')

1 - Kids today are used to getting things instantly and have the attention span of an ant.

2- Is this even legal in California? The reason bulk works is its a toy not of significant value that is vended but points to redeem ipads and gift cards or whatever have value. The reason redemption works in arcades is the 'skill' aspect. Operators running cranes and such qualify under the law because of the 'amusement exemption' but bulk would not be exempt.

If its equal value it's ok

Also bulk isn't gambling, the tried to tax it as such once, didn't work as machine mfgs put windows in to view next product to be vended

I have to admit I'm lost. Is it a stand alone platform that the operator will control? Or is it going to be offered by multiple suppliers? Looks like the vending change is not a part of TNT am I right.

Kurplink is a stand alone platform.  Top Notch Toys sees the value to our operators and have jumped on early.  It’s my understanding that you will soon begin to see Kurplink Linked products from other suppliers. The overall value for the operator is repeat sales – the rewards are designed to drive kids back to Kurplink Linked machines.   ;D 

Kids today are used to getting things instantly and have the attention span of an ant.

Hahaha!  Great point!  The beauty of Kurplink is they do get the instant gratification of the toy out of your machine, but also earn loyalty points for their purchase

Great question.  This was one of our concerns as well.  Kurplink is a loyalty program and not a sweepstakes of any kind.  There is never a question of how many loyalty points will be earned it’s always the same based on 1”, 2” and flats.  There are also no instant winners; this combination keeps all of us safe from being considered gambling.  By the way, the kids also earn points for submitting there ideas like drawings and videos, so the site offers the whole “No Purchase Necessary” thing. 

The first item we are releasing on this platform are 2" Zombie Pods --which is not even on our website yet! You guys are one of the first to know about this! It features a 3D lenticular display and looks fantastic. Our goal is to roll out more product that is "Kurplink linked" so that kids will come back for more + make the digital connection.

I've got an 11 year old and a 13 year old and they are always on their electronic devices...if I can link them to bulk vending then I am all for it! Perhaps this platform can make bulk vending cool again!

The first item we are releasing on this platform are 2" Zombie Pods --which is not even on our website yet! You guys are one of the first to know about this!

This is my favorite part. [emoji6]

Kids today are used to getting things instantly and have the attention span of an ant.

Hahaha! Great point! The beauty of Kurplink is they do get the instant gratification of the toy out of your machine, but also earn loyalty points for their purchase

Great question. This was one of our concerns as well. Kurplink is a loyalty program and not a sweepstakes of any kind. There is never a question of how many loyalty points will be earned it’s always the same based on 1”, 2” and flats. There are also no instant winners; this combination keeps all of us safe from being considered gambling. By the way, the kids also earn points for submitting there ideas like drawings and videos, so the site offers the whole “No Purchase Necessary” thing.

The first item we are releasing on this platform are 2" Zombie Pods --which is not even on our website yet! You guys are one of the first to know about this! It features a 3D lenticular display and looks fantastic. Our goal is to roll out more product that is "Kurplink linked" so that kids will come back for more + make the digital connection.

I've got an 11 year old and a 13 year old and they are always on their electronic devices...if I can link them to bulk vending then I am all for it! Perhaps this platform can make bulk vending cool again!

I am down to give it a try for sure. When will it be ready?

I like the concept.  It'll be a LONG process for enough vendors to sign on as affiliates to mainstream it.  It would be better if, on Kurplink, kids could search Kurplink affiliated bulk toys for sale in their area.  Wait...scratch that.  If a kid could search it, my competitor could do the same and get a complete list of my rack locations.  

Get some 1" and flat products with Kurplink and I'll give a try. I sell very few 2" toys and don't plan on doing more. I also would not be able to sell zombie stuff in most of my locations. They are very picky about the appearance and message that my products portray.

Our 1" Suction Pals are now Kurplink linked as well as 2" Zombie Pods. We've sold Zombie Pods all over the country and there are over 500 kids signed up on the Kurplink platform! Over 40% are coming back to the Kurplink website more than once and it will just grow and grow!

Very excited about this and I believe it will catch on a lot faster than you think!

I'm still waiting for ANY Vendiscuss member to call me and try it~! ;D

800-572-2501

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

TNT has been bought out by A&A...was announced at the show...

"A&A Global Industries, Enters into Historic Arrangement with Top Notch Toys

Rachel Rosenberg & Michael Applebaum join A&A Global

A&A Global Industries and Top Notch Toys (TNT) announced that effective Monday a signed a definitive agreement has been implemented for A&A Global to acquire TNT’s current inventory, website, customer list and a variety of other goodwill assets.

The agreement calls for the immediate hiring of industry veteran Rachel Rosenberg.  TNT founder Michael Applebaum will provide consulting services to A&A Global."

• 4 weeks later...

Archived