Financing large route purchase

shepherdsflock

I have an opportunity to expand my route greatly by acquiring a route from a guy who wants to scale back. The price is good, he's got financial records to verify income, etc. It has 148 locations with some of them having cranes. I won't give the price, but from the number of locations you can probably get an idea that this would not be a small purchase.

For anyone who has financed a purchase like this, have you had any luck with SBA backed bank loans? The seller does not want to finance. He's trying to scale back and eventually retire and isn't interested in having me make payments to him. He just wants to sell and be done.

Off topic and I have no experience with SBA loans but if it doesn't work out for you it sounds like the size of route I'm interested in.  If you decided you can't make it work feel free to PM me.  

Must be the selling time of year. I to am in the closing stages of negotiations involving a 59 location route where it is 100% financed for 18 months. Got a great deal of 6 months revenue with prior ales figures backed up

Usedvending.com has all kinds. You have to pick and choose on cost though.

Have you just googled used and the machine you want?

I think all of us tend to stick to common avenues and not just search. That's what I did for a long time.

I'm going to pick up 6 oak 450's and 2 300's on 5 stands for 250.

They weren't even advertised, they just said doubles,and most of what they had was vline.

If you're looking for financing, may want to check Firestone Financial.  Not sure if they do bulk, but they have been great to work with.  Not the greatest interest rates, but they can get you money quickly. After working with them for 3-4 years, they really have been a go to company when an opportunity has come up.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived