Mike Doyle?

josh5402

• 3 weeks later...

Never would really say businesses name. Very vague, wanted money up front to "hold" the route.

If someone isn't totally upfront with anything they are trying to scam you. If you do that you just gave him the money for nothing. If you want a route, find another one.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

what did you find out about Mike Doyle? I heard some bad things but I'm not sure if its his competitors saying this stuff of he's legit or not....Southwest Asset Management is the mane of the business...

Asset management? That doesn't sound sketchy or anything. :rolleyes:

If I'm buying a route, I'll usually let them keep their locs a secret. I may ask what the makeup or what kind of place, but that's all I'm going to let them keep to themselves. I'll want figures, type of machine, number of machines, and so forth. If they don't want to disclose any of that, it's an immediate red flag. If they're selling a route to "get out of the business" they shouldn't have anything to hide in my opinion.

I'd advise you to walk away from that one.

thanks for the info. Its my understanding that Doyle is really Sam Beck....Sam Beck is a really bad guy in the Dallas FTW area...I've read countless amount of rip-off reports on him and I don't plan on dealing with this guy...

• 4 months later...

I'm so glad I stumbled upon this topic. I was literally going to meet with him tomorrow to pay for a route he has at 4 locations.  I met Mike Doyle through Craig's List and thankfully decided to do a search.  I'm now going to back away from this deal.  Funny enough, I actually met up with him at this so called warehouse with a bunch of broken vending machines. He did however had a room full of vending snacks and drinks that he said has for when he needs to service his routes.  I wasn't sure what to believe.  

I'm so glad I stumbled upon this topic. I was literally going to meet with him tomorrow to pay for a route he has at 4 locations. I met Mike Doyle through Craig's List and thankfully decided to do a search. I'm now going to back away from this deal. Funny enough, I actually met up with him at this so called warehouse with a bunch of broken vending machines. He did however had a room full of vending snacks and drinks that he said has for when he needs to service his routes. I wasn't sure what to believe.

Save your money Doyle is an expert BS. There another guy that's selling his account for 82000. I really think he's legit but his route has been up for awhile on Craigslist. I did a lot or reseRch in him and went in the route with him but my health declined and changed my mind. But please stay away from Doyle!!!!!!!

• 11 months later...

I would like to hear more about Mike Doyles or his other name of "Sam Beck" of Southwest Asset Management. I have met Sam Beck from another business operation he has--Property management or Apartment Locator. In this business, Beck assists Dallas-area apartments in find protective renters. I understand that Beck has several other business operations besides the vending machines and apartment locators. I am also interested in addresses of his operations. Your assistance and information is most valuable.

Unfortunately I don't have much information about this guy. I can't honestly say he ripped me off because he didn't.  But I did talk to several people a few years ago and they stated he was bad news. That he simply didn't provide the service that he stated he would. Therefore I got cold feet and didn't do business with him. Several stated that they would never do business with him.  Others stated that he sounds like a con man and he surely does. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Yeah, that's the guy - Mike Doyle aka Sam Beck aka Quenten Keen Beck of Southwest Asset Management(2936 Reward Lane, Dallas, TX 75220). A quick talker who sounds like someone high on something. He posts route sales on Craigslist with a phone number of 469-226-8306. Stay far far away from this guy. He colludes with a lady who notarizes most of his forged documents. The lady's name is Lorenza Villanueva aka Lizalde Maria aka Lorena I. Villanueva of Christy's Beauty Salon (110 N/ Barry Ave, Dallas). This Mike Doyle guy has many court claims against him. He is a certified con artist. Stay away from him.

Archived