Orange Soda:

Does it really matter what brand I sell when it comes to orange soda?  Does one these sell better then the other Sunkist,Orange Crush or Fanta?

Asking this because I am currently using Fanta however Pepsi products been going on sale lately.

Last week at the local grocery they were on sale for .21 this week .25. Thats a good savings compared to the clubs , scenerio if you spend say $300 you  could  save a $100.

I know its more convenient from the clubs especially buying quanitity , but my local grocery is right  across the street.

Also how about root beers anyone have preferences?

While I am at it what about sprite,mt. dew and ginger ales?

I am finding out that sprite doesn't really sell at all for me.

Orange is orange in my world. RT Beer tho is different. Some like AW and Mug are caffeine so don't mix unless you change the flavor strips. Barqs has caffeine so selling with a mug flavor strips is a no no. 

Does it really matter what brand I sell when it comes to orange soda?  Does one these sell better then the other Sunkist,Orange Crush or Fanta?

Asking this because I am currently using Fanta however Pepsi products been going on sale lately.

Last week at the local grocery they were on sale for .21 this week .25. Thats a good savings compared to the clubs , scenerio if you spend say $300 you  could  save a $100.

I know its more convenient from the clubs especially buying quanitity , but my local grocery is right  across the street.

Also how about root beers anyone have preferences?

While I am at it what about sprite,mt. dew and ginger ales?

I am finding out that sprite doesn't really sell at all for me.

Switch out the Sprite for 7 up.  Coke makes a knock off for every popular soda out there, their version of Mt. Dew is called Mellow Yellow (who ever heard of Mellow Yellow?).  People buy the name brands and Sprite ain't it compared to 7 up.  I only have one account that really buys orange soda - I think it's just one lady, but she doesn't seem to care if it's Sunkist or Crush.

Ok good info. right now I am selling A&W root beer . And since Pepsi is always on sale I may switch to  Orange Crush instead of Fanta, also  occaisionally use Sunkist  since it is available at the clubs. Thats a good idea having your flavor strip just say orange.

Changed all my sprites to mt.dew then need to test seagrams ginger ale , I see it around a lot so must sell in my area.

I was going to edit when I noticed I left out Free. My hands sometimes work faster than my brain. Some people can't have caffeine so having more than just 7-up or sprite is a good thing to have..

For me, Crush outsells Sunkist.  Fanta might do better with hispanic accounts (and Squirt for that matter).  In the right environment (young white non professional males), Mt. Dew will outsell everything.  Sprite is a dog for me as well as any root beer.  Keep trying things, you will hit on the right stuff eventually.

Archived