Phoenix Arizona, launching ATM network

tvguyed

My firm is launching a new network of approximately 20 ATMs in Phoenix Metro.   We will need help with locations, equipment, and the variety of services.   Reputable and Reliable referrals please.   Thanks, Bill 

I suggest attending the AMOA/NBVA conference in Las Vegas to learn about ATMs. The conference is this March from the 24 - 26th. There will be several companies there selling ATMs. You will need $4000 per location ($2000 per machine and $2000 cash to load in the ATM).

The Phoenix market is a very very tough market for ATMs.  There are 3 very very large National ATM companies based out Phoenix area. The 3 companies I'm thinking of all work on a National level, but also battle it out in the local area. 

Also, from what I heard Arizona in general, does not have the greatest ATM transaction volume.  The few reason I was given was.  The median age in the State was a little bit on the high side (older people tend not to use ATMs).  Next, the Arizona lottery was weak and people can play using a debit card.  Lastly, many of the convenience store tend to be run by larger chain type stores....in the Northeast, New York, Boston, Hartford, and Albany have independently owner bodegas/variety stores on every corner.

Anyways, feel free to drop me a PM and we can discuss and I can help you with equipment, ect.  

Archived