Invitation to the future!

rodney69

We welcome you to come and add input on behalf of your company at the thread below. This is to help keep the site that has both helped both the vendor and suppler meet in the middle for free for about 8 years now. 

It has come to a point that it needs help. As you know, running a business takes time and money. Time isn't the issue. 

So we are inviting everyone to be a part of the future of our businesses including your own.

I am doing this to help out. This is my doing, but is definitely necessary.

Thank you, 

Rodney

http://vendiscuss.net/index.php?/topic/22802-funding-tvf/

• 4 weeks later...

How if you know you get very little biz from here? Do you ask when placing a order if from TVF? Because you have never asked me and I order from you.

Should they ask every customer if they're from tvf? I know I don't. I always let people know the information I think they should know!

No company asks that I don't think.

If you want to be known, you have to tell them!

Should they ask every customer if they're from tvf? I know I don't. I always let people know the information I think they should know!

No company asks that I don't think.

If you want to be known, you have to tell them!

You are missing the point.

I think what bouncyballs is saying is that it would be presumptuous of tnt to say they get very little business from here. When in fact, I would bet they get far more than they realize. Figure, 99% of the business they get from this forum doesn't even tell them they are on the forum. My guess is that if they offered forum only discounts, they would see the true impact of the members here and maybe we wouldn't be taken for granted.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

We have offered many members only discounts, early releases and sales just for TVD with little results...truly. (some with free shipping, free displays, etc) In terms of overall sales, I admit, I do not know the full scope of who is ordering all the time and how much they are ordering.

What I do know for sure is that I have a challenge being all the way out here in CA and handling decent freight costs!

If you mention you are a TVD member and you heard about us on this forum, I note it in your company file. (and I can tell if you are asking about a sale we ran in the vendor section)

Bottom line...regardless of sales...I am a supporter...and will continue to be!

Thanks for everyone's feedback! :rolleyes:

Hi all,

We have offered many members only discounts, early releases and sales just for TVD with little results...truly. (some with free shipping, free displays, etc)

I can somewhat agree with Rachel here. While I can not comment on the actual number of members who order, I have witnessed many suppliers offer what I consider great member only specials but they never seem good enough for the members. As such, the suppliers report very little action or interest regarding their offer. The members here (bulk especially) seem to always want more than what is offered instead of being appreciative. Maybe it's the mentality of the industry, I don't know.

When are we gonna be offered free shipping again? I must have missed out may have been when Sherlock banned me for about 6 months (plus 30 days in electric chair).

It was I believe this last January when they offered free shipping.

It was I believe this last January when they offered free shipping.

Man I totally missed that!!!

Steve I agree with you, bulk vendors for the most part are a frugal bunch. The double head Beaver deal on here is a fine example. I have never been able to sell much here either. Everyone is looking for cheap used machines and when you say you have some it scares them away.

Anyway thank for contributing Rachel you are a fantastic person and supplier!

Archived