ID Machine

laip51

Snack machine for sale locally for $750. Claims all working well. He says it is a Polyvend but doesn't know model number (strange). This doesn't appear to be the early dog HH? but I have no knowledge of any of the other models and values. Thanks for any comments.

post-6980-0-62951800-1428014391_thumb.jpg

AP 4000

Hello 1978

Did you note that it is a 5 shelf machine.

Also it looks very original no one has tried to add a bill unit.

You can do much better.

Walta

Snack machine for sale locally for $750. Claims all working well. He says it is a Polyvend but doesn't know model number (strange). This doesn't appear to be the early dog HH? but I have no knowledge of any of the other models and values. Thanks for any comments.

How would he know if it's working?  Clearly not too savey about vending equipment if he doesn't know a Polyvend from an AP.  It's decent very old machine but it's worth nowhere near $750 - more proof that the seller is clueless.

Yes, that's an AP5500. It can be updated with a validator for about $500 so the starting price is way too high since you'd be nuts not to have a bill validator on it. If you get it for a much better price (200) then let me know if you need to put a validator in it.

Archived