Payrange Help

Does anybody know if when installing Payrange on snack machine do you have to enable credit card on the machine? I installed one on location today but the payrange is not working...just steady red. I installed it on a national 167.

Payrange and card readers never played well in the beginning and they said it was because they were Beta units.  This may still be the case however as others have continued to have this problem.  Payrange said they corrected the issue so you may need to contact them or force a firmware update on your Payrange unit to get it to work correctly.

With the National machines you need to go into your machine config and turn on the card reader as MDB. The firmware should be upgraded.

Once you have current firmware it will now update automatically. Really pretty easy.

I believe you need the newer PayRange device with a splinter built in. I think they are about $20 more than the original Bluetooth device. I f you look on YouTube.com there is a video announcing it from NAMA.

• 1 month later...

so you can now use payrange and a eport on the same machine?

The new devise that Steve (cvending) is referring to is called the "PayRange BluKey Plus" it uses a splitter yo trick the machine into thinking that there is only 1x cashless device.

http://www.dsvendinginc.com/p-8750-ds3002-payrange-blukey-plus-cashless-adaptor-for-machines-currently-with-card-readers.aspx

Archived