Runts prices

lowcountry Dan

The vendors here have convinced to give Runts another try.  The heat here has been relentless. It's been 100 F or so all week and will be the same next week. Candy in some of my locations is not holding up.  However, I've noticed Runts are getting pricey, especially if you buy less than 30 lbs. Quill looks like a good supplier. Any recommendations?  Thanks.  

Depends on where you buy other supplies. Some suppliers carry it along with other products, then you can combine shipping. Rascals is a little cheaper. I only put candy on charity stops now.

I use amazon $71 free shipping and no tax with prime

I get 1 per month on a subscribe feature which brings it down to $67 but you can cancel anytime. I happen to use about a case per month.

Quill you need to buy 3 at a time to get $69 then they charge tax also

• 1 year later...
I use amazon $71 free shipping and no tax with prime

I get 1 per month on a subscribe feature which brings it down to $67 but you can cancel anytime. I happen to use about a case per month.

Quill you need to buy 3 at a time to get $69 then they charge tax also

Link? Ant find them at that price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

price fluctuates right now they are $79 before the discount.

you have to do the subscribe to get the discount, like i said I use 1-2 cases per month.

i also use staples when they offer a $25 to $30 off coupon for online orders, brings it down to about $65

https://www.amazon.com/Runts-Bulk-Unwrapped-30-Pound/dp/B00MPC3OCC/ref=sr_1_3_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1478176880&sr=8-3&keywords=runts+30lb

Archived