Anyone know any good locators?

Your ad is very vague......it could go either way so I take it as this...... it says I have to approve the appointments so I will take it that means after I meet with them and approve to place a machine then I have excepted it.  When can you get started?  PM me. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the replies guys. I've been recommended a locator from a person I had some emails back and forth with on Craigslist. He found me three locations in the area and located them on the premise of "charity". I dropped one off and it seems all set.

Is this the typical life cycle of locating? Just wanted to make sure that I'm not being scammed, since all our interactions were via text message/email. No papers signed or anything, just by mouth. I appreciate the feedback!

• 2 weeks later...

Yep....I cant find any decent locators.  Most are crooks anyways.  I've had one good locator in the past 4 years and a few years ago he tried ripping me off for 200.00.  Kept saying he didn't get my check so Sat. morning I went to his bank and made the deposit.  Amazingly that afternoon the check arrived at his house after 10 days(I feel the check got there several days earlier but he held on to it until I did a deposit into his account.  I told him to tear the check up and he tried getting me to let him deposit it.  When he wouldn't return my calls on Sat. and Sun. I put a stop payment on the check Mon.  Next thing I know he is calling me saying I screwed him etc.  He lost a good thing because he was finding me 3 to 4 good locations a week at 200.00 per location.  By far the best locator I have ever dealt with.  In the past 4 months I have gone through 5 or 6 locators.  They seem to think a mom and pop location with 2 employees and less then 15 people a day coming through is a good location and get mad when I refuse it.

Yep....I cant find any decent locators.  Most are crooks anyways.  I've had one good locator in the past 4 years and a few years ago he tried ripping me off for 200.00.  Kept saying he didn't get my check so Sat. morning I went to his bank and made the deposit.  Amazingly that afternoon the check arrived at his house after 10 days(I feel the check got there several days earlier but he held on to it until I did a deposit into his account.  I told him to tear the check up and he tried getting me to let him deposit it.  When he wouldn't return my calls on Sat. and Sun. I put a stop payment on the check Mon.  Next thing I know he is calling me saying I screwed him etc.  He lost a good thing because he was finding me 3 to 4 good locations a week at 200.00 per location.  By far the best locator I have ever dealt with.  In the past 4 months I have gone through 5 or 6 locators.  They seem to think a mom and pop location with 2 employees and less then 15 people a day coming through is a good location and get mad when I refuse it.

You are spot on , most of these locators are crooks, before they take your money they talk all sweet and nice and then when they come with ridiculous location expecting us to accept, they get all mad.

All they want is make their money they don't care what happens next.

Has anyone tried Kickstart locating?

Web:http://www.kickstartlocations.com/

Had a route many years ago but don't have time to locate now.

Nothing wrong with using locators, I do all the time but I also locate myself as well. Always wonder though when people say they don't have time to locate, well then when do you have time to service. Like I said I have nothing against using locators but every time you go somewhere in your personal life that's another chance to possibly locate. Btw I've used kick start years ago with decent results but would recommend Rodney with vendinglocator4u.com over kick start

• 3 weeks later...

Always wonder though when people say they don't have time to locate, well then when do you have time to service. 

Thanks to everyone for the input. Point well taken but would like to point out, as a 1 man operation, paying a locating service speeds up the locating. Essentially giving us more man power than 1 person for locating. Plus they have a lot more experience than a newbie. 

Thank you to everyone for sharing

Archived