The winds of change...

caserri

I just figured it out - if I don't sign in I don't have to look at your banner and neither can all the guests that visit here.

Are you sure that it wasn't you that hacked the site because you got sick of looking at my championship banner!  ;D  ;D  ;D

You better get use to looking at it because I will be adding to it again this year... without the King nobody is going to be able to stop ME!!!  ;D  ;D  ;D

Are you sure that it wasn't you that hacked the site because you got sick of looking at my championship banner!  ;D  ;D  ;D

You better get use to looking at it because I will be adding to it again this year... without the King nobody is going to be able to stop ME!!!  ;D  ;D  ;D

I figure that if we can just get the Cajun to play he'll whip your butt easy - even easier than I did last year.  Don't forget that our personal matchup is Mooners one - Blunder zero  ;D  ;D  ;D

Hack the site.  Me? I can barely navigate my own cell phone.

I figure that if we can just get the Cajun to play he'll whip your butt easy - even easier than I did last year.  Don't forget that our personal matchup is Mooners one - Blunder zero  ;D  ;D  ;D

Yeah yeah... I would trade me TVF championship banner just to reverse that result! ;D  ;D  ;D  (I still blame RJIII for that)

Cajun whipping my butt... I think we all know by now that if anybody is going to whipping my butt... it's my WIFE!!! ;D  ;D  ;D  

Yeah yeah... I would trade me TVF championship banner just to reverse that result! ;D  ;D  ;D  (I still blame RJIII for that)

Cajun whipping my butt... I think we all know by now that if anybody is going to whipping my butt... it's my WIFE!!! ;D  ;D  ;D  

I can handle those 700 pound machines by myself.

I see no reason I can't handle a Kiwi!

lol!

cajun

I can handle those 700 pound machines by myself.

I see no reason I can't handle a Kiwi!

lol!

cajun

Put up or shut up - the only way you're going to whup Kiwi is to get those mighty sinalods on the field.

Archived